Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John McCain does it again!

Makes my blood boil!

No one REALLY expected him to do any different...did they?
    Hes bat**** ****ing crazy....and a ******...
    This is EXACTLY what he does.

Comment

Why is he not dead yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No suprise there. There will be a few along shortly to blame this on Trump.

Comment

He's a big government guy and always has been. At this stage of his career he just wants to stick his thumb in the eye of conservatives as often as he can in the time he has left.

Comment

He's a scum bag. Plain and simple.

Comment

Perfect description of senility and incompetence. Way past his ability to be useful as a servant of the people. I, for the life of me, don"t understand why he was re-elected?

Comment

Perfect example of why we need age limits in Congress. What a jealous senile piece of crap

Comment

If I have the numbers right we can lose only one more Republican vote and still pass. Rand Paul is a no, so Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski both have to come on board. Possible, but unlikely.

Comment

I have never understood why McCain claimed to be a Republican. Secondly, I never understood how he could be reelected and how his constituents weren't outraged by his actions.

Comment

The problem is in his own words.
                      He believes hes there to make decisions on what he thinks is best for the country.
                      He isnt.
                      He's there to do what the **** his constituents tell him they want done for the country.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        The problem is in his own words.
                        He believes hes there to make decisions on what he thinks is best for the country.
                        He isnt.
                        He's there to do what the **** his constituents tell him they want done for the country.
                        So many of our politicians forget that. But it's a fundamental piece of government. You are elected by your constituents, which is whatever district you represent in your state. The nation elects a president based on his agenda as what's right for the country.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          So many of our politicians forget that. But it's a fundamental piece of government. You are elected by your constituents, which is whatever district you represent in your state. The nation elects a president based on his agenda as what's right for the country.

With their votes, his constituents are saying, they agree with the job he is doing. For God's sake, he was just reelected for what....the 6th or 7th time?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            With their votes, his constituents are saying, they agree with the job he is doing. For God's sake, he was just reelected for what....the 6th or 7th time?
                            True, but I believe a lot of this falls under the straight ticket voting that occurs during elections

Comment

Is he just doing this out of spite?

Comment

Working...
                              X