2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Any truth to the rumor of the NFL owners coming together to push Jerry out as an owner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That is not going to happen, I bet several owners agree with JJ.

Comment

Any truth to the rumor of the NFL owners coming together to push Jerry out as an owner?

I think they're ****** about Jerry's bluff, so they're coming over top of him with a bigger bluff.

Apparently they really ****** him off over this anthem thing....I guess they don't mind losing money.

Comment

I read about the JJ drama.....if they try to force him out it would be a big mistake for the league...big mistake

Comment

The tv guys did a stat on Shawn Lee. Something like he could have played in 120+- in his career and has played in 81+-. Man, that's a lot of time out for red cross attention.

The NFL wants a couple of good teams, a couple of bad teams and everyone else in a huge pile. That's what they have now. It grows the league. You can stick the boys in that pile!

Comment

Just billionaires posturing with each other. Unlimited resources and egos.

Jerry started it, and now he's dealing with several other bigger bulls. His NFL Dallas money is at the top today, but his net worth/positioning/resources isn't up to the bulls he's pushing against.

"This too shall pass"

Comment

Do you guys know how to watch live games on your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                Just billionaires posturing with each other. Unlimited resources and egos.

Jerry started it, and now he's dealing with several other bigger bulls. His NFL Dallas money is at the top today, but his net worth/positioning/resources isn't up to the bulls he's pushing against.

"This too shall pass"
                This is not his first fight with the NFL, he has had several and has never lost, many claim he is the most powerful owner in the NFL, could get interesting before it all ends. I know if I were an owner I would want say so in the commissioners contract, have a team negotiate it then all 32 owners vote on it, seems American.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  This is not his first fight with the NFL, he has had several and has never lost, many claim he is the most powerful owner in the NFL, could get interesting before it all ends. I know if I were an owner I would want say so in the commissioners contract, have a team negotiate it then all 32 owners vote on it, seems American.
                  They seem to want to rubber stamp his huge raise, along with other demands, while he's in charge of a league losing viewership and unwilling to do anything about it...

Comment

Time to watch the Cowboys get slaughtered tonight. I just hope Dak doesn't get hurt. Did Dallas bring 3 quarterbacks to the game? We'll probably need them if they don't block any better than they did last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      Time to watch the Cowboys get slaughtered tonight. I just hope Dak doesn't get hurt. Did Dallas bring 3 quarterbacks to the game? We'll probably need them if they don't block any better than they did last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      He probably won’t get hurt if we keep having 3 and outs

Comment

Y'all tell me the refs don't put the flags in their pockets when there are obvious penalties that would go in the Cowboy's favor. Sometimes it's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                          Y'all tell me the refs don't put the flags in their pockets when there are obvious penalties that would go in the Cowboy's favor. Sometimes it's obvious.
                          I am ok if they let them play hard....but you are correct....some silly misses right there!!

Comment

Sean Lee. The most injury prone man in the NFL.

Comment

Probably will get slaughtered when the refs don’t call pass interference when it is obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                Sean Lee. The most injury prone man in the NFL.
                                Puff Puff pass......

Comment

Working...
                                X