X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread's getting salty!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I wont spoil it for him but its a stud of a buck!!!!!! great bow kill Sir.
      I'll take a compliment like that all day long coming from you. I should have called you to help drag that sucker but wasn't sure if you had an all day sit with fiddy.

I'm almost to the paved Road in order to get this sucker On Ice I'm not sure if I want to trash up jooggers thread anymore or not

[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I'll take a compliment like that all day long coming from you. I should have called you to help drag that sucker but wasn't sure if you had an all day sit with fiddy.

I'm almost to the paved Road in order to get this sucker On Ice I'm not sure if I want to trash up jooggers thread anymore or not

[emoji2]

If you don’t post that pic I’m headed back to Cherokee Co via Houston Conjust to kick you in the vagina!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          If you don’t post that pic I’m headed back to Cherokee Co via Houston Conjust to kick you in the vagina!
          Lmao!!! Hes on johnnys east Texas thread

But ok

Comment

Hurry the hell up Shane! Good grief. So selfish.

Edit: Way to go brother! He's a hoss. Hurry up with the story and history of the buck.

Comment

I’m already breaking the law refreshing here. Don’t make me do a search too!

Comment

But ok
                BIGGIN!!!! Congrats hammer!!!

Comment

Great Buck...
                  Rwc

Comment

Prime Time LIVE!!!

I got side tracked. I was headed to Rusk to get some corn and the mechanic called and said the P Magnet was ready! Made a flying trip back to Diboll to pick her up. Headed back to Blue Gum now and plan on sneaking into the camp set when I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BIGGIN!!!! Congrats hammer!!!
                      Great buck!! Congratulations.

Comment

You break down on the way to Blue Gum?

Comment

I wish like hell I would have been able to get enough weight to the bit to core one with those pinché stabilizers they made us run on this last one. The stabs were 100% totally JSAPP’s call... (I hope he sees this and wish I could hear him cussing when he does)

Boy am I late to the party. Don't be giving credit for the engineer's success. Hahaha!!!

Congrats big man. I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                            Boy am I late to the party. Don't be giving credit for the engineer's success. Hahaha!!!

Congrats big man. I'm jealous.
                            LOL!!!

I’m back in the camp lock on that Inhunted yesterday evening. Y’all know me, at least once on one of these marathon threads I’m going to leave my phone in the truck... I’ll update in a bit, still pretty dark.

Comment

Yesterday evening was pretty quiet too... I did have a 1.5 year old 8 come in and pick up corn for a while but that was it. Steph, the kids, and my mom all came to the fish fry at camp last night. Lots of folks from the area came by, we had a great time. Pretty much every stand is covered this morning but conditions absolutely suck!

This spot is pretty good though. A fence comes down off of a ridge over my right shoulder and makes a hard corner 35yds to my right. Another fence runs perpendicular to that and there’s a 30’ wide gap the deer like to come through. 3 bigbridges dump into andraij and itsbimpossibly thick to the west. LOTS of traffic through here!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X