O bummer on cnn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O bummer on cnn

Anybody watching CNN Anderson Cooper.Our pres is having a discussion on guns in America.he already looks stupid

Nope don't watch that channel

Comment

You titled it wrong - Delta Bravo on Communist News Network.

No, I refuse to watch either.

Comment

I can't watch it without saying dirty words so I ain't watching

Comment

typical answers I expected from someone who is NOT educated on the subject

playing to the emotions of the audience and blaming guns for crime / murder rates

he briefly commented on "trusts and silencers" and believes making stricter laws will prevent the bad guys from getting hold of silencers and guns

Comment

You mean mean our Resident Dic*tator

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
              Nope don't watch either of those clowns

FIFY

Comment

Just turned it on to see what stupid thing he says today.

Comment

I would like to see the crime stats on supressors, I know they aren't kept so it's anybody's guess. I would bet it is almost none, or 1/2% of gun crime

Comment

Anyone catch the sheriff or Chris Kyle's wife? I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Tower43 View Post
                      I would like to see the crime stats on supressors, I know they aren't kept so it's anybody's guess. I would bet it is almost none, or 1/2% of gun crime
                      Bet it's less than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        typical answers I expected from someone who is NOT educated on the subject

playing to the emotions of the audience and blaming guns for crime / murder rates

he briefly commented on "trusts and silencers" and believes making stricter laws will prevent the bad guys from getting hold of silencers and guns
                        It is astonishing the nonsense he is stating as fact. I did not know you can go on the internet and buy a "silencer" over the internet with no questions asked. But...it is what it is. That is what a lot of people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                          Bet it's less than that!
                          I have never heard of one, you may be right. And I'm not talking illegal possession or some procedural deal, I mean like commit violence with a supressor. Probably never.

SBR's a little higher though I think because of the ability to hacksaw a shotgun, I've seen it once. I guess SBS is the correct term.

Setting aside the argument that I don't consider any NFA item more dangerous and the whole process is silly but that is a deeper rabbit hole

Comment

I don't waste my time with dribble. "Communist News Network" - 'zactly.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                              It is astonishing the nonsense he is stating as fact. I did not know you can go on the internet and buy a "silencer" over the internet with no questions asked. But...it is what it is. That is what a lot of people think.
                              yep, he constantly beats around the bush, refusing to answer questions with truth and fact b/c he has ZERO clue

now blaming gun owners and the NRA for influencing congressional votes on gun control

Comment

Working...
                              X