No announcement yet.

Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up Lake Lavon hunting permit today. Asked about the gutless field dressing. Sounded like standard field dressing was okay. Just leave the guts behind a bush but didn't want you to leave the head and such behind. The gentleman there suggested areas 9 and 12. I did some scouting of 9. I saw quite a bit of sign but no animals.

Comment

I checked out area 2 today. Little bit of sign and trails but didn't see anything. A lot more sign at area 9.

Comment

With the lake back up, unit 2 might be good again.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          With the lake back up, unit 2 might be good again.
          lol bring your waders! The river was flowing like CRAZY and well over the banks

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJanow View Post
            lol bring your waders! The river was flowing like CRAZY and well over the banks
            Can we bowfish pigs?

Comment

Any body get lucky lately with all the rain happening?

Comment

Originally posted by LivLogik View Post
                Any body get lucky lately with all the rain happening?
                Going to try to get out there in the next couple of weeks. Not sure where i'll go or what is dry, but i'm going to try to put boots on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                  Going to try to get out there in the next couple of weeks. Not sure where i'll go or what is dry, but i'm going to try to put boots on the ground.
                  I've been wanting to go back out there sometime soon. If you want company PM me and let me know the day, time and place.

Comment

Let us know when you do and we will go slay em! Dan and I have a spot that's loaded with hogs. We can show you!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Let us know when you do and we will go slay em! Dan and I have a spot that's loaded with hogs. We can show you!
                      I would love to go i haven't got anything with my bow yet and itching to haha!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        10-4 good buddy! Is it still under water? I think i've been to the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by LivLogik View Post
                          I've been wanting to go back out there sometime soon. If you want company PM me and let me know the day, time and place.
                          You got it.

Comment

You got it.
                            thanks i really need to find at least one person that knows some spots and to show me the ropes im still a spike at bow hunting haha

Comment

SeƱores, I'm new to the forum,
                              Would like to tag along if you don't mind.

Is hog hunting open year round in Lavon?

Comment

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X