what I do with all that meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    On my way home from Graham I stopped at a little country store to get some more ice to go on my doe. The lady at the counter was maybe 60ish . when I told her I needed 6 bags of ice she said "O did you get something". I told her I did. She said she really missed her husband hunting and having all that meat in the freezer as he wasn't able to hunt anymore. I asked her if she would like to have the doe I had harvested . she studied on it for a minute and with her best poker face she asked "how much"? I asked her if she was willing to trade me a piece of the pizza they had on the counter. I have not made anyone that happy in a long time. Everyone in the store gathered around to help transfer the meat from my cooler to a couple of bags we put in the drink cooler of the store. I don't know how many fo those folks were pro hunting when they went in the store but I'm sure they all were when they left.

Kudos Bill! That was well played.

Comment

Way to go.

Comment

Way to go Buff! That is just awesome.
        Jeff Young

Comment

Deserves a HUGE.......BOO-YAH!!!

Comment

That's a class act! This world could use a few more charitable hearts like yours.

Comment

Way to make us all look good.

Comment

Pure class, Buff!

Comment

Way to go Buff

Comment

As my Grandfather would say when us kids did something that he was proud of us " Atta Boy- Chicha Boy".

As Snakelover stated, this title grabs you. Moving back to the other side now....

Comment

Way to go,it feels good to see someone's sinceritiy when you give them an animal you have harvested.GOD bless you.

Comment

Working...
                      X