Help. Hate a thief - Austin area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. Hate a thief - Austin area

Tuesday night 7/21 my cousins roof rack and light bars were stolen off his truck in the lakeway area. Calling on the tbh crime stoppers to keep an eye out for it in the greater Austin area. It's hard to miss it's a roof rack with 4 50" light bars going all the way around.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone happens to see something similar please shoot me a pm.

Thanks

Hate Thieves ... will keep an eye out, sorry to hear it.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

POSs

Comment

Thanks guys, ya can't stand to have nice things only to have them stolen. Pics of the rack coming
          Last edited by Bocephus1992; 07-23-2015, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys, can't stand to have nice thing only to have them stolen

Comment

cop buddy posted video of from is front yard last night... guys comes up and tries the doors on the vehicles, he got robbed last year, put up cameras, 4 months is all it took

Comment

Eyes open. I live in Lakeway.

Comment

Help us catch this scum!!
                  any ideas from the tbh brain trust are welcome

Comment

I will Keep an eye out around UT and Wimberley.

Comment

Dang thats a lot of light! I like it. Hate that some piece of crap took what your buddy worked hard for.

Comment

Saw this on dot facebook didn't realize it was in austin though. I'll be on the lookout

Comment

Try posting on the group "Lakeway Swap" on facebook. It has over 10k members. It probably won't help catch them, but will at least have give everyone a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane924 View Post
                            Try posting on the group "Lakeway Swap" on facebook. It has over 10k members. It probably won't help catch them, but will at least have give everyone a heads up.
                            will do, KAT!!

Comment

I read I hate a thief Austin area. My first thought was stay away from the Capital. It's full of them. Sorry to hear about the theft. I hope you find them

Comment

Working...
                              X