Barronett Blinds???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barronett Blinds???

Anybody use these blinds? Are they any good? What is your experience with these if you have used them? I am looking at possibly buying the Big Ox model so I figure I would inquire here.

I used the big Mike before. Huge blind. I though the windows were too tall for shooting out of a chair. Plenty of room to shoot standing up. Decent blind for the price but mine didn't last but a couple of years.

Comment

Ox material is worth the extra spend. We have two and they are awesome! Recommends the Ox 5 I believe it’s called...
      With the zipper door.

Comment

I spent the little extra to get the “super tough” version of the Big Mike. Well worth it IMO - beefier poles, reinforced pole pockets etc.

Comment

I picked up a Barronette Bell Bottom last year that was a close out. $65 it's ok I'm not crazy about the window configuration but it was cheap

Comment

I like mine . Windows are a little high for shooting sitting down , just doing a few arrows at a target out of it to get an idea how it's going to be.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

they are good blinds

Comment

We have one at the lease and the windows are definitely too tall to shoot out of sitting down, but the blind seems well made.

Comment

I had a grounder 350 and it was plenty big and pretty well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    We have one at the lease and the windows are definitely too tall to shoot out of sitting down, but the blind seems well made.
                    That is a problem - I built this taller stool specifically to use in my Barronet Big Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	stool (1).jpg
Views:	6
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	24535468

Comment

I have a couple and like them. I shoot out of mine sitting down but I'm 6'4'' and the windows are almost too high for me. Works great with trad bows though, I can shoot a 64'' bow no problem in it.

Comment

On my second grounder 350, great blinds!

Comment

Tried one, very cheaply made...didn't last but two years, out only during hunting season....Zipper ripped out, windows are not made well, you would be better off to buy a more expensive one that will last many years...

Comment

I just got a Big Mike last week. I have not shot out of it but have set it up in the back yard. My impression is that it would be of good quality. Seem better made than most I have had in the past. John, that stool is really good.

Comment

Chuck - as you can see I trimmed a few inches off the legs to get just the right height. I still shoot a 60" bow out of it easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X