Jogging with a gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jogging with a gun?

I carry a glock 19 in a crossbreed holster but when I run obviously why shorts won't hold it up very well. So who runs with a gun and how do you holster it? I have some shorts that have belt loops that are fast wicking and I've done that before but not always to comfortable. Any segustions?

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    I carry a glock 19 in a crossbreed holster but when I run obviously why shorts won't hold it up very well. So who runs with a gun and how do you holster it? I have some shorts that have belt loops that are fast wicking and I've done that before but not always to comfortable. Any segustions?
    Bellyband works pretty good.

Comment

I jog with my AR.

Comment

For this purpose I don't carry my EDC, I carry a S&W 5 shot 38special +p in a bellyband.

Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as th

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
          Bellyband works pretty good.
          This

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
            I jog with my AR.
            I'd probably get some pretty funny looks if I would do that lol.

Comment

If things are bad enough to need to carry a gun while jogging, I think I'd get a treadmill!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                If things are bad enough to need to carry a gun while jogging, I think I'd get a treadmill!
                Not really bad but you just never know. That's why I carry a gun almost 24/7.

Comment

Not really bad but you just never know. That's why I carry a gun almost 24/7.
                  We ran into hogs walking the dogs at the golf course the other night. You never know.

Comment

They make shirts that you can tuck under your side. Depending on how far you are running, your gun may get sweaty.

Comment

Kel-Tec 32acp with knife clip attachment. Usually will put gun inside my underwear band to hold it firm against me.

Comment

I have a ruger lcp that I carry when out running/jogging. It's pretty comfortable in a desanti holster, once I drop more of my gut I may look at the belly band idea but it isn't that comfortable to me.

Comment

A buddy of mine was attacked by a deer on the golf course. He beat it off with a nine iron. When he reported it the park rangers tried to arrest him for abusing wildlife. If he'd had a gun and shot it, he probably would have really been in real trouble.

I don't run, so no help here. I walk a lot, but no issues, since I wear old man shorts and have a belt on.

Comment

I don't run unless some thing is chasing me and no need for holstering cause when I run out of lead I'm flinging my pistol in the direction I sent the lead.

Comment

I'd probably get some pretty funny looks if I would do that lol.
                              I've only done this when home on the ranch. It's a butt kicking workout to sustain a jog for 2-3 miles humping an AR with a 30rd mag.

Comment

Working...
                              X