Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers continued

Update when you can

Comment

Well, I don’t know how I missed this one!!!

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m sending my prayers for good news and good health. Mom sounds like a great person, may God bless her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    My prayers continue, Tracey and Stacey. She sounds like a wonderful mother and human being! ...and she is still young!
                    That's exactly what my own doctor said last week!

Thanks for the continued prayers! MRI is in two days.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Thank you!

Today is the MRI on her brain. She said she asked her voices to leave for a few days so her brain could be alone.

Please pray that her MRI is clean.

Next week they will start treatments daily. Please pray for Jesus to comfort her during these so they go well.

Comment

Prayers continuing up this morning

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Lord we know that You indeed will heal this sweet lady. Our petition is that you do that this side of the grave and give this one more years of witnessing on Your behalf here on this earth. Lord we ask specifically for a good and positive MRI report, a report of encouragement. Guide all her care-givers and give them wisdom, skills, and a desire for action that is good and proper to do Your Good Work. Strengthen this mother that she may continue to be the Matriarch of this family. Give her girls strength and the hope that is in You that brings peace and comfort that is infallible. Guide them also in helping their dad to have strength and endurance until mom is back to good health. Lord we thank you for this family and all their contributions of service to You, this Green Screen family, and the world that is in their sphere of influence. Lord, thank You for Your work to this point and thank You in advance of the work You are yet to do in this regard. We thank You most of all for the opportunity afforded us to come to You through the blood and sacrifice of Your Only Son, Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Oh Lord we know that You indeed will heal this sweet lady. Our petition is that you do that this side of the grave and give this one more years of witnessing on Your behalf here on this earth. Lord we ask specifically for a good and positive MRI report, a report of encouragement. Guide all her care-givers and give them wisdom, skills, and a desire for action that is good and proper to do Your Good Work. Strengthen this mother that she may continue to be the Matriarch of this family. Give her girls strength and the hope that is in You that brings peace and comfort that is infallible. Guide them also in helping their dad to have strength and endurance until mom is back to good health. Lord we thank you for this family and all their contributions of service to You, this Green Screen family, and the world that is in their sphere of influence. Lord, thank You for Your work to this point and thank You in advance of the work You are yet to do in this regard. We thank You most of all for the opportunity afforded us to come to You through the blood and sacrifice of Your Only Son, Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen!
                              Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                Thank you!

Today is the MRI on her brain. She said she asked her voices to leave for a few days so her brain could be alone.

Please pray that her MRI is clean.

Next week they will start treatments daily. Please pray for Jesus to comfort her during these so they go well.
                                Prayers sent. When I had my brain MRI I was stressed until I got the results. It's scary stuff, tell your mom we are all pulling for her!

Comment

Working...
                                X