NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

The state Senate also passed legislation that would make it easier for the state to prosecute individuals who were pardoned by the president.

They really have lost their freaking minds! This is insane. They're spending endless time and resources to take down Trump.

I'm ready to fight back. Just wish I knew how.

It's just the State tax returns..But they will have most of the same info.

But the hypocrisy is amazing.

"Donald Trump has broken 40 years of political tradition by not releasing his tax returns," Democratic state Sen. Brad Hoylman, who sponsored the legislation, said in a statement. "Now, his administration is precipitating a constitutional crisis by shielding the president from congressional oversight over those returns. Our system of checks and balances is failing. New York has a special role and responsibility to step into the breach."

Yet they shielded Obama from showing a simple birth certificate LOL

I read this crap and think the end has got to be near.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...p-tax-n1003396

They really have lost their freaking minds! This is insane. They're spending endless time and resources to take down Trump.

Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.

Comment

I'd wager anything they flip flop on this once a Dem gets in office

""I look forward to seeing the bill pass both houses, and reach the Governor’s desk for a signature," he added. "We must ensure that Congress can’t be blocked in their attempts to hold even the highest elected officials in the land accountable to the American people.""

And as Clay just said also... I want to see exactly how all of them get so rich AFTER they get in office.

Comment

I get that they are changing the law, but wouldnt it still be illegal (per the underlined)? I mean how are old returns for a private citizen pertinent to a legitimate legislative purpose?

Seems like the Dems are hyper focused on winning that 2016 election
          Attached Files

Comment

Never hold up at the Supreme Court level.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
              Yearly while in office.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...p-tax-n1003396

VOTE is how we fight back. Vote against every single democrat you can.
                Right now we just sit back and laugh and watch this shiiit show

Comment

Trump said ....no

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    [/B]

VOTE is how we fight back. Vote against every single democrat you can.
                    Right now we just sit back and laugh and watch this shiiit show
                    Which will only work as long as we do something about our border. If not they willl just keep importing voters.
                    That said, they will not run the risk of losing again. Lie cheat steal!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Trump said ....no
                      This would be a hill worth dying on. At some point someone just has to tell these children "no", regardless of the consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Never hold up at the Supreme Court level.
                        It really won't matter. Eventually some Trump hater will leak them. You know their is at least one person with access to them trying to figure out how to do it without being caught. We have a few guys here that would wipe their own taint with cactus for the opportunity.

If/when it happens, an example needs to be made of whoever does it.

Comment

I'll be honest. I'd like to see his taxes. It is kind of important to see what ties our politicians have to what business partners. I think all of congress' should be made public too.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Which will only work as long as we do something about our border. If not they willl just keep importing voters.
                            That said, they will not run the risk of losing again. Lie cheat steal!
                            This is what worries me. People are so freaking beyond believably stupid it makes my head spin. You know Dems will come up with something soon and idiots are going to believe it.

Anyone who can't tell they are not doing their jobs anymore because all they do is try to find stuff against Trump...is stupid.

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            It really won't matter. Eventually some Trump hater will leak them. You know their is at least one person with access to them trying to figure out how to do it without being caught. We have a few guys here that would wipe their own taint with cactus for the opportunity.

If/when it happens, an example needs to be made of whoever does it.
                            Yep. It's going to become a huge deal sooner or later. Absolutely no way possible to run that much business without having something "bad" in the tax reports. They will twist ALL kinds of crap and it will become a *****show

Comment

This is what worries me. People are so freaking beyond believably stupid it makes my head spin. You know Dems will come up with something soon and idiots are going to believe it.

Anyone who can't tell they are not doing their jobs anymore because all they do is try to find stuff against Trump...is stupid.

Yep. It's going to become a huge deal sooner or later. Absolutely no way possible to run that much business without having something "bad" in the tax reports. They will twist ALL kinds of crap and it will become a *****show

NY Times already published leaked old returns from some businesses of his yesterday. People that don't understand anything about what businesses do are freaking out about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X