No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife was 23 and I was 40 when we met. ( I'm a good salesman and had a very nice Harley at the time ) Been together 12 years married 10 years. We have a 8, 5 and three year old. Age has never been an issue for us and it has worked out well. Good luck and don't worry about it.

Comment

13 year difference here. She is on a different level than others I have dated due to her country faith based upbringing. Plus her family loves me and there ranches are open to our bowhunting addiction it keeps us very close loving the same things with goals in alignment.

God bless and keepem sharp -Steve Meurett

Comment

Dating?....Married?......No comprende. I don't speak gibberish but that sounds expensive.

Comment

I like this idea of dating a younger woman. Ill run it by the wife when I get home, see if she is cool with the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Habit View Post

13 year difference here. She is on a different level than others I have dated due to her country faith based upbringing. Plus her family loves me and there ranches are open to our bowhunting addiction it keeps us very close loving the same things with goals in alignment.

Winner!!!

Comment

Have to say I am guilty. Started dating mine when she was 15. Been together 40 years. Oh she is a year younger.

Comment

Nothing wrong with younger but don't over look older either. The year I met my wife I was 17 and living with a 37 year old woman, it was frigging awesome.
                She was the same age as my momma and momma hated her guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Habit View Post

You post a pic of a hot wife petting a bobcat on a good looking ranch, You are my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    I like this idea of dating a younger woman. Ill run it by the wife when I get home, see if she is cool with the idea.
                    Please video said conversation.

Comment

Dang, I didn't realize we had so many cradle robbers on here.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                        wasnt tryin to be rude, my bad if it came off that way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        No Worries!

Comment

32 and she was 22 . Now 33 and she 23 with a one year old. Watch them younger ones fellas they are fertile.
                          But I do Love her to death. Great mother to the boys and cleans/cooks like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Comment

Sum Beach!!!

I went in the opposite direction. My Old Lady is 1 year older than me and makes less money then me.

But one thing is for sure for some of you. As good looking ladies as they are, they can't see for $h!T.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".
                                I typed like a dozen responses to this..but they all came out looking pedo-like.... so yeh..im just gonna leave this here.

Comment

Working...
                                X