No announcement yet.

Any advice on Tazer for daughter to carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a few more options. I think that red laser pointing at someone will cause them to rethink their intentions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tazer is not meant to concealed. Big bulky items. Trap door on the cartridge come off easily if not carried in designed bolster. Horrible option and I am around one every day. If interested in knife I will get info on guy that works for me has. I carry a Tonto folder everywhere. He is a knife fighter type and I'll get info to you if interested. Roll of quarters in the right hand can be effective as well

Comment

To make everyone in this thread happy you need to buy her a knife, wasp spray, bear spray, taser and teach her mexican street fighting.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with Brazilian jiu jitsu. In BJJ size does not matter in fact smaller can be better. I have a buddy that is 6'5" and 320lbs. I watched a guy a foot smaller and less than half his size tie him into a Knot and bust his face all up. There was nothing he could do, it was over before it started.

Comment

If interested. Fastest I've seen for a regular person
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Dont ask, dont tell, better to be judged by 12.
              This

FWIW at one point taser would replace the cartridge free if a civilian used one to fight someone off. All you had to do was supply a case number

Comment

Working...
              X