TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2017

Easter in 2017 will be April 16. Looks like the best dates for our hunt will be Friday March 31 thru Sunday April 1.

Texas S has proven to be a successful venue and I propose that we return there for 2017. I haven't found any other location that offers a better set-up for our needs, but if anyone knows of any, let me know and we can consider it.

12 hunters worked out well as a group size for this year, so I propose to limit the size to 12 for 2017. I would like to give first preference to this years group and if any of them can't make it, open it up to prior year participants.

This is a list of the 2016 participants.

1. Phillip Fields
    2. EnW
    3. Featherflinger
    4. Chackworth
    5. Hunter Todd
    6. TxMark
    7. Chunky
    8. Little John
    9. Jake the snake
    10. Hunter
    11. Bisch
    12. Bowhuntvideo

This is very much a group effort so if anyone has any recommendations as to how to make it better, please let me know, either on this thread or by PM, and we can discuss it with the group. When I set up the first trip in 2014, I was hoping that it would catch on and we could continue it as a tradition. I am honored to have shared a campfire with you guys over the past 3 hunts and hope to continue it for many years. (in spite of the 20 hour drive.)

I'll be bringing the mule next year baring any , mechanical issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Look forward to doing it again!

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I would like to be put on the list if you have any openings. Thanks Danny

Comment

Even though my name isn't on the list. I am just going to assume I'm going to get to go and block my calendar this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Even though my name isn't on the list. I am just going to assume I'm going to get to go and block my calendar this time.
              Sorry dude! You already blew your chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                Sorry dude! You already blew your chance!
                Should be chances, with an 's'. It happened 2x in a row.

Sincerely yours,
                The grammar police.

Comment

I'd like to be put on the waiting list for a chance at any openings!

Comment

Place me on the wait list for any open spots.

Comment

Hunter, Mark and I are in for sure!

Comment

I just got an email back from Dale at Texas S. He is out of town and will check his books when he gets back in town on Sunday, but he thinks Mar 31- Apr 2 is already booked. The next weekend Apr 7 - 9 when the Hill Country Shootout is normally held, and the next weekend Apr 14 - 16 is Easter weekend. What weekend do you all prefer if Mar 31 - Apr 2 is, in fact, already booked? I'm thinking either Mar 24 - 26, or Apr 21-23.
                        Last edited by Phillip Fields; 04-22-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                          I just got an email back from Dale at Texas S. He is out of town and will check his books when he gets back in town on Sunday, but he thinks Mar 31- Apr 2 is already booked. The next weekend Apr 7 - 9 when the Hill Country Shootout is normally held, and the next weekend Apr 14 - 16 is Easter weekend. What weekend do you all prefer if Mar 31 - Apr 2 is, in fact, already booked? I'm thinking either Mar 24 - 26, or Apr 21-23.
                          you call it boss

Comment

The March 31-Apr 2 weekend would be ideal for me. And my 2nd choice weekend would be Apr 28-30. Those weekends would keep me from having to find coverage for work.
                            ~Eric

Comment

I'm fine with anytime after the weekend of March 17th.

Comment

Working...
                              X