Seen it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen it all

Don't let anyone ever tell you liberalism is not a mental disorder, here is prima facie evidence. Who can be the biggest victim and garner the most attention? This guy, that's who or at least for now.
    Attached Files

Lmao!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish he would walk into the no go zone in Sweden or maybe one in Iran

Comment

this has got to be some sort of a joke/jab at islam. if not I wonder how long he/it will last.

Comment

just to add fuel to the fire, he used to be a TA soldier as well....

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            this has got to be some sort of a joke/jab at islam. if not I wonder how long he/it will last.
            We thinking on the same page.[emoji12]

Comment

This person is real, no whether or not they are making it all up I don't know. But seems like that would not be likely. Pretty sure this is the easiest way to get your butt kicked by all groups lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                We thinking on the same page.[emoji12]

I thought it was a joke, or satire too, but I now think it's legit.

I also think the is one of the most effective ways to fight Islam. Infiltrate it with beliefs outside of the religion and 1 of 2 outcomes will happen. Either it becomes so watered down from its tenets that it begins to resemble the watered down versions of western Christianity. Or it holds true to its tenets and it is exposed for the oppressive, violent religion that most think it is.

Win win really.

This dude winds up dead somewhere. This person married a Muslim man whom he /she met online and didn't disclose his/her gender transformation until their wedding night. Now this is public and that Muslim man is being publicly disgraced. He or his friends/relatives will make this problem go away permanently

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  I thought it was a joke, or satire too, but I now think it's legit.

I also think the is one of the most effective ways to fight Islam. Infiltrate it with beliefs outside of the religion and 1 of 2 outcomes will happen. Either it becomes so watered down from its tenets that it begins to resemble the watered down versions of western Christianity. Or it holds true to its tenets and it is exposed for the oppressive, violent religion that most think it is.

Win win really.

This dude winds up dead somewhere. This person married a Muslim man whom he /she met online and didn't disclose his/her gender transformation until their wedding night. Now this is public and that Muslim man is being publicly disgraced. He or his friends/relatives will make this problem go away permanently
                  Well when your last paragraph becomes reality many still will not see this religion for what it truly is. It still will not be enough proof. It hasn't been in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X