Delaware Springs Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delaware Springs Golf

Playing here tomorrow morning, March 1st, at 9:26. Any tips for playing the course? Conditions? will be my first time playing here and I will be playing by myself unless they pair me up.

You will enjoy it, eat a burger from the grill. Don't get greedy off the tee on 1,2, 8,9,10,14,15, but go for it on 17 and enjoy the day. Hope you don't get rained out.

Comment

Great Course. One of the top rated Munis in the Country. Haven't played it in years but Its not overly difficult from the normal tees. Keep it in the fairway.

Comment

I wish I was off work...

A bad day golfing is better than a great day working.

Comment

Fun course indeed. Enjoy it some of the fairways get skinny

Comment

Played it a few weeks ago. Deer where everywhere.

Comment

It's a fun course. Pretty too. I'm not good enough for tips tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't played this year but great course.

Comment

Fun course. My father in law lives on it but I’m not good enough to give you any tips! I know there’s a par 3 by the club house that the green is shaped like the hill behind it that is pretty neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My home course, I would put the greens up against any country club greens, as mentioned keep it in the fairway, no need for driver on several holes.

Comment

Awesome course. I'm playing in a tourney there on the 10th and 11th. Lots of sand. Keep it in the fairway and with 2 decent shots you can reach all par 5's. Greens run very true and fast. There are a couple long par 4's. #2 is a short par 4 that dog legs right. Aim at the 150 with a slight cut shot and you will have a short shot to the green. Lots of fun little shots to play with along the course. #9 is a short par 4. You can see the tall flag from the box. Tbh'r on here had an ace on that hole. Have fun.

I've never had the burger but, the chicken salad sandwich is a go-to of me. Hit em straight!

Comment

Thanks for the tips. Had a fun round, wish I would of played better, but the course was in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                        X