Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Took Me 8 Hours but...

I broke in the new Triax.

Got it outta the box this morning at 9. Tinkered and put a cheap little 1 pin sight on it for temporary use. My MBG isn’t in yet. Sighted it in at 20 and went hunting. Had a rather large group come in and the left cryin’!

Shot another little tiny one right thru the neck. SHe stumbled off about 20 yards and was leaning on a tree. Thought she was done. Went to get pic of first one and went to tiny one and she was gone. Wtheck?

Oh well

Pig one for 2018

Well played fishindud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Congrats on the new rig

Comment

Nice!

Comment

How do you have time to slip out and stick anything??
          Congrats on the pig with the new bow.

Comment

You are a straight-runnin' killer of pork and pork products. When sows tell their piglets about the boogyman, she's telling about you. You're deadlier than smallpox and pigs tremble at the mention of your name. Add in the newest Mathews and you should change your name to Pigkillndude. You sir are a legend in the killing of Sus scrofa.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              You are a straight-runnin' killer of pork and pork products. When sows tell their piglets about the boogyman, she's telling about you. You're deadlier than smallpox and pigs tremble at the mention of your name. Add in the newest Mathews and you should change your name to Pigkillndude. You sir are a legend in the killing of Sus scrofa.
              For real huh!!

Comment

Word!

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Fo shizzle my nizzle

Comment

Porkgratulations.
                    Tell us about that light set up too... Is that a camera attached and how did you connect it to the stabilizer inlet?

Comment

Congrats on the bow kill.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

FND, from work or home how long does it take you to get to your hog honey hole?

Congrats n breakng in the new bow!

Comment

You a bad mama jama!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                              Porkgratulations.
                              Tell us about that light set up too... Is that a camera attached and how did you connect it to the stabilizer inlet?

Curious about the Light set up too, looks legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X