173 6/8" Kansas Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

173 6/8" Kansas Buck

1st let me apologize for the video quality or the lack there of. Cheap camera √, **** poor editing skills √, poor wifi connection at home and had to film the computer with my phone to get it to load √, power going out before I could finish the recovery √. Any rate, here is the best I can do. Bowhunter004 is working on a MUCH BETTER version as we speak and will post it when it's completed.

Good stuff Steve! One hell of a buck. Bet you can't wait to get back up there! Thanks for sharing amigo. You will in West Texas?

Comment

Now that's a corn pile! Great buck and congrats!

Comment

Great deer and good vidya considering all the check marks.

Comment

Corn check, dead deer check! Nice video.

Comment

He took his time coming in, cautious but not enough. congratulations!

Comment

Really nice deer and video Steve!

Comment

Awesome all the way around!

Comment

Awsome buck. That is a true test of patience there.

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys! The video that's coming is much better, but Vic is a busy man and I couldn't sit on it anymore. I guess I could post a pic of him since y'all never really get a good look. I filmed him for 14 min, down wind 90% of that. Very very intense moment!

Comment

Heck of a deer! Congrats!

Comment

Exciting stuff there! Congrats. I hope I can make my way to Kansas one of these days to hunt some of those giants!

Comment

Obvious photoshop. Deer of that size and age don't just walk into hand dumped corn piles.

All kidding aside. Heck of a deer and Congrats! That's what we all hunt for is that moment.

Comment

Great deer. As cautious as he was at 4, he might have been unkillable at 5 plus. great job.

Comment

Working...
                              X