No announcement yet.

2018 pga championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Abcdj;13542718]I ve been trying to get a hold of whom ever is the new pro at Diamondback for awhile now with no luck. Thought I had a lead there. We play our conference championship there this
    next year.
    Brent Springer it says on the Web sight is the Pro a Dback but I can find out For sure in the next few days and let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Just out of curiosity, what is a right oblique muscle tear? That may be what’s holding my game back.
      Is that’s what’s wrong with Rickie I’m just picking it back up a few minutes ago been at my Daughters summer league basketball games !!

Comment

I need Day, Thomas and DJ to come out playing hard tomorrow to have a chance. DJ hurt a little today.

Sitting good I guess! Looking forward to tomorrow's Final Round!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          I need Day, Thomas and DJ to come out playing hard tomorrow to have a chance. DJ hurt a little today.

Sitting good I guess! Looking forward to tomorrow's Final Round!
          I need Koepka to crap the pot. I’m 8 shots back so I doubt I can sneak out another win

Comment

I need Koepka and Day to miss the bus tomorrow and my guys to be flying in there Ferrari’s !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Playoff Committee has no favorites and will announce a new formula if RDM is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                I need Koepka to crap the pot. I’m 8 shots back so I doubt I can sneak out another win
                He seems solid this tournament. Anything can happen!

Comment

Added up my numbers and it just must be wrong.............

Comment

[quote=Hoss163;13542892]
                    Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    I ve been trying to get a hold of whom ever is the new pro at Diamondback for awhile now with no luck. Thought I had a lead there. We play our conference championship there this

next year.

Brent Springer it says on the Web sight is the Pro a Dback but I can find out For sure in the next few days and let you know!

That’s interesting.
                    Brent was the head pro at Georgetown a few years ago and went to Oso CC in Corpus.
                    Brent’s a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      Just out of curiosity, what is a right oblique muscle tear? That may be what’s holding my game back.
                      You would have to have a right oblique muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        You would have to have a right oblique muscle.
                        I resemble that remark

Comment

Comment

Comes on at 10:00 on TNT..............

Comment

That Kern fella is 1 under on his round so far today moving to -4. That is good stuff.

Comment

Rory is amongst the crowd lol

Comment

Working...
                                X