• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Yes and yes

I buy it in bulk, but took a pic of a bag for reference

nice Where do you get that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
      What if you have every one of those factors satisfied and want the best feed available?
      What is the best feed available?

Define best?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
        What is the best feed available?

Define best?
        2 day turn around on gaining 8" off a 50lb sack.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          2 day turn around on gaining 8" off a 50lb sack.
          Isn’t Sipp on your deer lease?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            Isn’t Sipp on your deer lease?
            He's got a hole out there......just waiting for the right moment.

Comment

What if you have every one of those factors satisfied and want the best feed available?
              Tell you what Peyton - we do all of the things I listed and you say that you do too. So according to YOU, we are even on everything except the feed choice. Correct?

So according to YOU, YOUR FEED IS THE BEST - therefore YOU should have the best deer to show for it. So you post up the very best pictures of the bucks that have been killed off of your place in the last 5 years. Then I will post up ours. If I am correct, you are HF and we are LF. If that is the case then you should have no problem showing all of us how much better your deer are versus ours. Even if you are LF, I will still put our deer up next to yours. You have been asked a number of times to post up the progression pictures of your deer and your claim that they are growing off the charts. Now is your time to prove up what you post. No explaining. Just prove yourself up with real pictures of your monster deer you have grown off of this feed. Pictures only and then I will post ours.

After that is done then lets let everyone else here decide whose program and feed are the best. Time to put up or shut up - Deal??
              Last edited by TKK; 05-18-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                Tell you what Peyton - we do all of the things I listed and you say that you do too. So according to YOU, we are even on everything except the feed choice. Correct?

So according to YOU, YOUR FEED IS THE BEST - therefore YOU should have the best deer to show for it. So you post up the very best pictures of the bucks that have been killed off of your place in the last 5 years. Then I will post up ours. If I am correct, you are HF and we are LF. If that is the case then you should have no problem showing all of us how much better your deer are versus ours. Even if you are LF, I will still put our deer up next to yours. You have been asked a number of times to post up the progression pictures of your deer and your claim that they are growing off the charts. Now is your time to prove up what you post. No explaining. Just prove yourself up with real pictures of your monster deer you have grown off of this feed. Pictures only and then I will post ours.

After that is done then lets let everyone else here decide whose program and feed are the best. Time to put up or shut up - Deal??

[emoji849]

Are you asking me to pull out my ****** to compare to YOURS? Why are you so triggered? You mad bro?

Comment

Would be interesting to see the pics. Don’t know either of you but def curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji849]

Are you asking me to pull out my ****** to compare to YOURS? Why are you so triggered? You mad bro?
                    That is exactly what I am asking you - tired of your BS - show your pics or shut up - otherwise go away = BRO.....
                    Last edited by TKK; 05-18-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      Would be interesting to see the pics. Don’t know either of you but def curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He will not do it because he cannot back it up - I can - and he knows I can
                      Last edited by TKK; 05-18-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                        He will not do it because he cannot back it up - I can - and he knows I can

That’s funny. I’ve shared hundreds of pics here over the last 15 years that I’ve been a member. Use the search function if you want.

TKK, whatever your name is, I know you’ve only been here for 2 years, but I can only find a few pics you’ve posted. Now you want to call me out on this thread? Why do I bother you sooo much? I commented on this thread because post #2 was daring someone to say Double Down, and my only other post was in response to you saying it’s silly to discuss the feed market and available products. That post basically called out everyone else that commented by saying they needed to cover their bases before worrying about feed.

Apparently, you have a great lease and are proud of the landowner’s deer. I’m sure he appreciates all the work your group puts in. Congrats.

I just can’t figure out why the words Double Down are such a trigger for you? EVERY thread that involves feed, you and a few others can’t take it if the words are spoken. Use that search thing again and show me where I’ve pushed it, said it was the bees knees, or said anything against any other feed that wasn’t from my own experience. Unlike you, I haven’t been childish and resorted to name calling, threats, and outright aggression towards anyone. I have defended Double Down a few times here from the constant bashing because y’all are ridiculous when those trigger words are spoken, every time. When I’ve been asked on a thread or PM, I’ve shared my experience only and not embellished or tried to sell anyone, yet you and others get stupid anytime I post on feed topics.

Why?

Comment

Score my target buck....Will he break 200????

Comment

Helo Survey 2014

Comment

Working...
                            X