Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed that

Comment

If you haven't seen this one, you don't want to miss it. Excellent work Micah!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Very well put together. And congrats again on that buck!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

And not one word mentioned about what a great roommate you had! Lol
            Great job on this buddy! If I made a video about my hunt it would bore the heck out of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              If you haven't seen this one, you don't want to miss it. Excellent work Micah!

Thanks, Michael. It's allot of fun putting it all together: scouting, hunting, filming, etc.

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
              And not one word mentioned about what a great roommate you had! Lol
              Great job on this buddy! If I made a video about my hunt it would bore the heck out of everyone.

Yeah, yeah. You were my inspiration, Terry. Really[emoji16]

All kidding aside, rooming with you on this hunt made it all the better. Glad I got to spend time with you. One of these days it will be on the mountain stalking up on a bull elk!

Comment

The buck made the book.

Mailed off the score sheet a few weeks ago and waiting for the P&Y folks to send the certificate back.

I feel blessed.

Comment

Congrats on the buck and the video

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Congrats on the buck and the video

Thanks!

Comment

Congrats on the buck.
                      Great job on the video, you did nice job of putting it all together.
                      I know that's a lot of work, getting in there as well trying to video yourself
                      Great job!
                      Have you hunted hagermans many times before ?
                      I always wondered about that place as far as how they prepared all hunters
                      Prior to letting them in, etc.
                      Did they let you do a lot of pre scouting ?
                      Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
                        Congrats on the buck.

Great job on the video, you did nice job of putting it all together.

I know that's a lot of work, getting in there as well trying to video yourself

Great job!

Have you hunted hagermans many times before ?

I always wondered about that place as far as how they prepared all hunters

Prior to letting them in, etc.

Did they let you do a lot of pre scouting ?

Nice job

Reydon, thanks. Lots of work for sure. Kind of a "love-hate" relationship. Glad you enjoyed it.

This was my fourth time to hunt Hagerman and the second deer hunt. (Absolutely got spanked in Seg-C of 2014)

Scouted more for 2015 and had a much better strategy. You are able to scout as much as you want in the months leading up to tour segment as long as the refuge/unit is open. They do a safety briefing on the Thursday before each segment.

Once the Thursday of each segment arrives each hunt unit is closed to all but the hunters.

Comment

Congrats Booner. We made it a little more difficult to draw this past weekend, did a BH Ed course at the H in the visitors center, certified 22 folks.

Comment

Great buck and video

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Congrats Booner. We made it a little more difficult to draw this past weekend, did a BH Ed course at the H in the visitors center, certified 22 folks.

So your one of the SOB's that's been doing that!

I kid....

All joking aside, thanks for your service to the bowhunting community, Doug. I appreciate your putting on our H qualifying shoot last year. As soon as the money starts rolling from my film career I'll shoot you your check for your part in the vid!

Comment

Working...
                              X