Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuSpHJNPe0"]Federal Crimes Uncovered In Biden Hard Drive | Rudy Giuliani | Ep. 78 - YouTube[/ame]

This could get interesting...

Comment

it will take a L O N G time for us common folks to figure this crap out; and i'm sure this is what they are banking on.

Comment

If there is anything there, I think the prosecutor who brought down the infamous “Five Families” back in the 90’s (Columbo, Bonnano, Genoese, Gambino,Luchese) Is just the man for the job. Go get’em Rudy!

Comment

He sure didn’t hold anything back! I’ve always like that guy, but I sure hope he can back that up. None of it surprises me in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pray they are brought to justice!

Comment

Well...tell us how you really feel Rudy!! I hope something comes from this, but I’m skeptical it will make a difference.

Comment

Rudy! Rudy!

Comment

Nobody finds it odd that something of this supposed magnitude would come out now? This close to the election.

If it was your political party, I’m curious as to what the thoughts would be.

Comment

Yea timing is curious but after what they did for 3.5 years I couldn’t care less.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      Nobody finds it odd that something of this supposed magnitude would come out now? This close to the election.

Have you had your head up your bung hole for last 4 years. I hope Trump team is unmasking people and wire tapping dems right now. RJ needs to dump everything he has right now including **** tapes.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                        Have you had your head up your bung hole for last 4 years. I hope Trump team is unmasking people and wire tapping dems right now. RJ needs to dump everything he has right now including **** tapes.
                        X2!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Politics is certainly a dirty business, but are you saying it should be ignored due to timing? Nothing about the validity of the material? Hmmmmm.....

Comment

This is the October Surprise, 2020.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VZjT0JE70"]Gomer Surprise-desktop.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X