The Perfect Miss??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Perfect Miss??

...and it’s all on me. Lol!! I was “lost in my aim!” Ran my pin a hair low down that off side leg. Pushed a bit with the bow arm to tighten the chain and BOOM, the chain broke and I missed. Oh well!!

That’s one lucky pig.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAZmWvKbvEs"]Oops! I missed - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by Fishndude; 10-12-2020, 07:58 AM.

missed it by that much

Comment

Don't git any closer than that!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad you weren't playing croquet.......Right through the wickets!

Comment

I think you might have cut the offside leg. Looks like the arrow defected off of it. Either way, you are right, that is one lucky pig!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very lucky

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude is living on borrowed time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right between the pipes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It happens, sometimes things just don't go according to plan. On my recent desert mule deer hunt I missed the buck in my Avatar at 30 yds. Just shot over him. I did my best to try & screw up the hunt and in the end I still got him two days later. It was just meant to be.
                  Good luck w Kevin this yr. They killed some whoppers opening weekend & he has plenty more targets.

Comment

As we used to say in my mortar section in the Marines....Deflection is dead on...Elevation, not so much!

Comment

I'm thinkin' that sucker's got a sore foot/lower leg... He even stumbled when he took off like when that off-side foot hit the ground the first time, "OUCH that HURT!!"...
                      Ain't many pigs lived to say they mastered the great FND!!

Comment

If that had been hand grenade he would have been in trouble.

Comment

An inch or a mile. A miss is a miss!

Comment

Don't feel bad, I've been there too. I shaved some white hair off a deer about 20 years ago. No blood, nothing on the arrow. Just a pile of hair clippings on the ground.

Comment

Good video. I had a black hair on my Magnus Serazor (?). Just a hair low. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X