Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Ridiculous good deal on Brunton Epoch binocs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is sitting in a box, with an RMA# on it I got from Botach. It will ship to them tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how that goes. If I get reimbursed for it, I'll be happy. I took a chance on it, and it didn't work out. Sometimes that's how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
      Mine is sitting in a box, with an RMA# on it I got from Botach. It will ship to them tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how that goes. If I get reimbursed for it, I'll be happy. I took a chance on it, and it didn't work out. Sometimes that's how it goes.
      Wait, what?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Wait, what?
        The doubler...

Comment

I just made an offer of 175.00. I got a pop up in seconds with their counter of 291.00

Comment

Did everybody that bought have to scan lic and credit card info? They are requesting that to proceed... a little leary to do that. They said they have had a lot of fraudelant charges and trying to prevent more.

Comment

Originally posted by TxCazador View Post
              Did everybody that bought have to scan lic and credit card info? They are requesting that to proceed... a little leary to do that. They said they have had a lot of fraudelant charges and trying to prevent more.
              They didn't ask me this, but many others have been asked. No problems after that...Seems to mostly being differences in the bill to and shipping addresses.
              Last edited by elkaholic9292; 02-24-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxCazador View Post
                Quite a few have had to do it, including me, no issues yet

Comment

A friend had that happen. Send them an email reply and ask them to. Call you. They will and will get your info over the phone

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                    A friend had that happen. Send them an email reply and ask them to. Call you. They will and will get your info over the phone
                    No, didn't happen to me, but this is what I would do.

Comment

When they asked that I went thru PayPal and had no issues. My binos should be in on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                        I talked with them today and got the RMA #. I will send it back tomorrow. They told me that I could get back store credit, which I am fine with. For a $60 gamble I have no regrets. I've gambled more than that on a flip of the coin. I will update when I get my store credit, or not.

Comment

Anyone have a review of the spotting scope yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                            I talked with them today and got the RMA #. I will send it back tomorrow. They told me that I could get back store credit, which I am fine with. For a $60 gamble I have no regrets. I've gambled more than that on a flip of the coin. I will update when I get my store credit, or not.
                            Hmm, I just got an RMA# by email, with return instructions.

I put in my letter that I would like a refund, so we'll see what happens. Should know in a few days. If I get $60 store credit, that's fine too. I'll get some solar panel chargers or some cool black "tactical" thingamajig.

Comment

Scope and binocs on the UPS truck for delivery

Even a note saying that UPS will deliver them and they are not going to the post office.

They were not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow, but they are delivering them early

Comment

Steve is keeping the binoculars. He likes them and a great improvement from his medium level Steiners.

I purchased the scope and really like it as well. Low light is nothing for this scope. Can't wait to put on my 7mm - 08..

Steve checked it out and was impressed as well. He ordered one and I went ahead and orders another for my .243. Replacing two leupolds (3 x 9) due to wanting more magnification when needed. Always nice to have it when called upon.

I have a hog hunt in March, looking forward to seeing what this scope will do for me. Thanks for the heads up...

Comment

Working...
                                X