That one guy who knows everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one guy who knows everything

Anybody else have that one friend who thinks he knows everything about any bow invented? I mean will straight up lie about what he “knows” thinking people can’t just get on google and see the truth! Sometimes it’s pretty funny the outrageous things they say. Just figured some people might relate on here!

Get on google and see the truth.......... LMMFAO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s wrong with using google to find answers about a bow? You find reviews, or really pretty much anything you need to know about a specific bow. So if you came to the post to bash someone on their way of finding info, don’t comment. Js
      Last edited by Begjason; 01-01-2018, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Begjason View Post
        What’s wrong with using google to find answers about a bow? You find reviews, or really pretty much anything you need to know about a specific bow. So if you came to the post to bash someone on their way of finding info, don’t comment. Js

I think you missed the gist of the OPs comment. He knows someone who lies and the OP can prove them wrong by looking it up on google...the OP is not bashing google.

Comment

I know that....... I was making a joke about everything on the internet is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            I know that....... I was making a joke about everything on the internet is true.

If it's on the Facebook, then it's double true.

Comment

I've known people like that , not about bows but everything else

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I've known people like that , not about bows but everything else
                Yep. We called him "Wagon Wheel". Because he's been through it.

Comment

Google is your friend, for sure. Even if you use it only to find the manufacturers website. Just consider the source of the info prior to repeating it. It is a pretty safe bet that it is accurate if the guys that built the bow are the source of information. Threads and responses written by drunks on the various websites can have more opinion than fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Begjason View Post
                    Anybody else have that one friend who thinks he knows everything about any bow invented? I mean will straight up lie about what he “knows” thinking people can’t just get on google and see the truth! Sometimes it’s pretty funny the outrageous things they say. Just figured some people might relate on here!
                    Yes..... you can find several on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      I think you missed the gist of the OPs comment. He knows someone who lies and the OP can prove them wrong by looking it up on google...the OP is not bashing google.

You do realize you quoted the OP right?

Comment

It's really not nice to talk about Smart when he's not awake yet to defend himself

Comment

Lol,lots of them here

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            It's really not nice to talk about Smart when he's not awake yet to defend himself

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I mean thats uncalled for!

Comment

Working...
                              X