Coolest 3d target...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest 3d target...

I am thinking about getting started shooting 3d, but work keeps getting in the way. So, I have been trying to find some cool 3d traditional sites on the internet and ran across some photos on Traditional Bowhunters of Washington and thought it was amazingly cool.

So post up any photos you have of some interesting shots...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1033.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	24807085

That is awesome!!!

Comment

You DON'T want to miss that one!

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Very kool shot

Comment

That is a cool setup!!!

Comment

Ok, is that purple fletch arrow that is stick out much further then any of the others:
              1. a really long arrow?
              2. or a RobinHood? I have look again and blow this up and I don't think that it is a RobinHood.

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
                Ok, is that purple fletch arrow that is stick out much further then any of the others:
                1. a really long arrow?
                2. or a RobinHood? I have look again and blow this up and I don't think that it is a RobinHood.
                looks like it's stuck in the hind leg. the angle of the bear makes it look longer

Comment

Time to pull arrows, I think.

There sure would be a lot of wounded bears running around if those folks were hunting.

Neat target set, though.

Comment

Yeah I blew up the picture and it looks like to hit something in the leg, or just did not penetrate as deeply, it threw me looking at it originally.

Comment

Wher was this at?

Comment

speaking of lost arrows!! check out the water AROUND the big boy!!!!

look above the bear? did this guy just shoot over and there is the splash?
                        this club looks pretty cool...their rendevous are pretty well attended seems to be

Comment

Wonder if this was a 'simultaneous' shoot - looks like it's in a river - those arrows can't stay around for long. - either the water is moving, or the target is moving. . . target moving would be downright mean. . . must be designed by a bow shop owner. . . .

Comment

arrow sales are going up !

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                              arrow sales are going up !
                              You got that right!!! Based on the prices of arrows,I would pass on this shot...

Comment

Working...
                              X