Shiner, Texas eating places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiner, Texas eating places

My wife asked me where we were going on our 31st wedding anniversary on Friday. I said somewhere cool with beer. Well, I was told we was a going to the Shiner brewery tomorrow for a tour. Ha! Somewhere cool with beer, imagine that.

Anyway is they a place to eat around there or do we head back to Gonzales for groceries?

All I got is Howard’s for a cold beer. Shiner and Dos XX on tap. Get there early

Comment

kloesel's steak house in Moulton is pretty good or it was have not been there in a while.

Comment

Howards, is that the gas station? They sell beer in a plastic cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
          kloesel's steak house in Moulton is pretty good or it was have not been there in a while.
          Might go there, forgot about Moulton

Comment

No really good places to eat here. Yes Howards is a gas station with tap beer. Go passed moulton (bad service) and go to Roberts in flatonia. IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

On another note gonzales does have gigi's. Their a anniversary type of place.

Comment

Oh congrats on 31 years!

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                  Oh congrats on 31 years!

Thanks.

Comment

Werner's has a decent ribeye but I wouldn't call it an anniversary place

Comment

Cuero has the Eagleford which is a nice place. Not too far from Shiner. I am assuming it is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                        Oh it's still good!!! Def your best option close to Shiner

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                          Werner's has a decent ribeye but I wouldn't call it an anniversary place
                          Please no, don't eat there. I worked in that once on a nice machine and it was a filthy as I've ever seen a restaurant. Never stepped foot in that place again. Granted that was years ago but still it lingers in my mind

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                            No really good places to eat here. Yes Howards is a gas station with tap beer. Go passed moulton (bad service) and go to Roberts in flatonia. IMO

Kloesel's has Robert's beat by ten fold. I'm from Flatonia and I don't eat at Robert's ever.

There is a new restaurant in Flatonia, Wine Haus I believe, right on main street by the red light that is nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X