Traditional group hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional group hunt

I've booked the weekend of May 4th-6th with 3fingers bowhunting for a group pig hunt. Cost is $300 for the weekend and includes lodging and as many pigs as you can/want to shoot. Exotics are available as well at his regular pricing.
    We have four hunters committed so far and can take up to eight. Need 5 to .ale the hunt happen and will need to put up a 50% deposit in a couple weeks.
    He's covered up in pigs this year. We usually do a weekend or two of thinning but it hasn't worked out this winter and he needs them thinned.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great hunt. I'm trying to see if I can make it happen.

Comment

where is the Ranch located?

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
        where is the Ranch located?

Its a few minutes outside of Fairfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fairfield.

Comment

Come on guys. This will be a great time!

Comment

Looking forward to this!

Comment

Hopefully I will get to break free a weekend before then and go try my luck. I always see pigs but I haven't closed the deal with my recurve yet. Killed many there with a compound and several within recurve range. However I seem to have taken on a pigless curse since I took up the trad bow addiction. Time to get that monkey off my back.

Comment

Yee hawg! Sounds fantastic.

If it becomes annual...Ill be game next year DRT. Daddy duties are about to be quadrupled...when number 4 drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Yee hawg! Sounds fantastic.

If it becomes annual...Ill be game next year DRT. Daddy duties are about to be quadrupled...when number 4 drops.
                    Oh man, that sounds like work. I thought two was enough.
                    I'm sure it'll be a blast. I've known and hunted with Ben for years. It's always a good time.

Comment

Sounds like a blast. I can't take any time off until August, but wife is gone for the whole month so gonna try to get some hunting in somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Hopefully I will get to break free a weekend before then and go try my luck. I always see pigs but I haven't closed the deal with my recurve yet. Killed many there with a compound and several within recurve range. However I seem to have taken on a pigless curse since I took up the trad bow addiction. Time to get that monkey off my back.

If ya do are you going by your self??

Comment

Always depends. Sometimes we go down, a non trad buddy, drink beer, grill meat and hunt a little. I'll touch base with you if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            Always depends. Sometimes we go down, a non trad buddy, drink beer, grill meat and hunt a little. I'll touch base with you if I do.

Ok. Well just don't go by yourself. (Unless you want to. ) lol

Comment

Lol. There's always three of us. Smith, Wesson and me. [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                              X