Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FND Style Lost Memorial Day Pig

Bad shot = no pig

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

hey at least its a pig... you'll get another chance

Comment

haha, good one...

Comment

Had to edit the video.. Here is the new link..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.

Comment

Big critter for sure.. looks like he had a wound on his right backstrap. What broadhead were you using?

Comment

I hate youtubes video/audio sync sometimes..

Lets try again...

Comment

Great video! I shot a boar about the same size in pretty much the same spot and he didn't make it more than 50 yards!! Had about 50% arrow penetration, same general angle and mine plowed up quick. Can't believe you didn't find that one, shot looked real good to me. Oh and I have the exact same sprayer that you have. We've used it a lot!

Comment

Really good stuff Bro!!! Stay after them hogs!!!

Comment

Working...
                X