Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa, Bucks and Hogs - Bunch of Videos

Friday the 13th hog

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Nyala

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.

Impala

Kudu

Dove Bow Shots

Guinea with Bow

Slow Motion Hog

9 Pointer

Nice shooting clown!

Comment

dude, you were supposed to send me a DVD !!!

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
        dude, you were supposed to send me a DVD !!!
        dang i forgot all about it. i'll put one together.

i'll throw in some footage of TxAg and Carel Carel Carel cuddling in the hide.

Comment

We had to keep warm some how.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            We had to keep warm some how.
            did he send you home with a pair of his shorty shorts? i bet suzanne loves you in those!

Comment

Very nice video work!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                did he send you home with a pair of his shorty shorts? i bet suzanne loves you in those!

Nah, I already own a pair. Cold...Hot...Doesn't matter...Carel showed me a couple tricks. Mostly the one he perfected from long hours in the blind. I'm surprised your Super Guide Matt didn't show you the same ones. Seemed like you two got along so well.

Comment

sweet videos man, good shooting!

Comment

Great videos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Carel is a good cuddler

Comment

great videos

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          dang i forgot all about it. i'll put one together.

i'll throw in some footage of TxAg and Carel Carel Carel cuddling in the hide.

Still waiting

Comment

Bunch of Videos

Wow, some great looking hunts going on here...have to check out the rest for sure !! Good job on the filming.

Comment

Working...
                            X