Creepy Uncle Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepy Uncle Joe

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q"]CREEPY UNCLE JOE - YouTube[/ame]

If you haven't seen this weirdo in action, take a few minutes to watch this. It is hard to believe he has been in high level politics for so long. He is truly a strange dude. Don't even want to think about what he has done in private.

You must be new here in the USA. Welcome, name tags are over there on the table. It is BECAUSE he has been at a high level of politics that he can get away with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      You must be new here in the USA. Welcome, name tags are over there on the table. It is BECAUSE he has been at a high level of politics that he can get away with this.
      Thanks for the education. Had no idea. But it looks like he may be at the end of his road. He's too hot to handle now. I bet the women/girls come out of the woodwork. Bill Cosby comes to mind.

Comment

I couldn't even watch the whole thing - had to look away It's amazing how in every case the girls
        - and their mothers - are instinctively creeped-out, evidenced by the way they pull away/recoil. I'm not saying he is some kind of predator, just a creepy, handsy old man. That chit don't fly these days...

Comment

He’s just smelling her hair.....

Comment

I think he is saying to them "it rubs the lotion on or it gets the hose".

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
              He’s just smelling her hair.....
              I know right. I try to smell at least 3-4 different woman's hair in the elevator every day. Would hate to think that I am being viewed as creepy.

Comment

This is a "trust your gut" situation. I'd never let my kids around a creep like that.

Comment

White House and corrupt news media were hush hush on it during the Obama Administration....as well as the exact people coming out now in those video's. Keep quiet and push the agenda at the time.

Bidens campaign is faulting right out of the gates. Even Stacy Abrahms his standoff'ish

Comment

Reminds me of the pedophile from Penn State

Comment

A freak like all democraps.

Comment

Dude is a goon.

Comment

Fox News tonight covered for him for darn sure

Comment

Make no mistake- this is only being brought to light because Justice Democrat’s, how else would this have been previously unknown after such a lengthy career? Uncle Joe is everything the establishment Democrats would want in a candidate. They are going to eat their own, this is a power play/struggle.

Comment

S I c k o

Comment

Working...
                              X