X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think a first time target should be half distance to the goal then second an ejection. To be ejected for targeting on the first offense seems knee jerk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snowflakes getting offended.

Big 12 players who flash the "Horns Down" sign—a mocking inverse of Texas' famous "Hook 'Em Horns" gesture—will be subjected to the same rules as when they partake in any other celebration this season...

Comment

This is the year- Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Dumb.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Well, at least it isn’t an automatic penalty. Personally, they can throw the Horns Down as much as they want without penalty as long as they don’t penalize a Texas player for shooting the pistols at Tech or other such nonsense.

Trying to legislate celebrations is dumb anyway. Let the kids do what they want.

Comment

VB video drops the18th.

Sounds like Vernon Jackson could have a career ending injury.

Comment

Why isn't Tech vs. A&M ever mentioned? Why don't they play? Will they ever again? Why doesn't A&M play TCU, Baylor and Tech instead of the FCS gimme games?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-16-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

This is fairly remarkable!

RB Derrian Brown will enroll in school at Texas just before school starts. Tom Herman called his progress in rehab "stupendous" and said that Brown has a "significant chance" of playing in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Why isn't Tech vs. A&M ever mentioned? Why don't they play? Will they ever again? Why doesn't A&M play TCU, Baylor and Tech instead of the FCS gimme games?

Tech, Baylor, TCU don't draw the attention UT does. That's probably the reason why. Nothing wrong with FCS gimme games from time to time to get healthy. Why the inquiry into our schedule? Clemson, Bama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Miss St, etc not enough for you?

Comment

RB Derrian Brown will enroll in school at Texas just before school starts. Tom Herman called his progress in rehab "stupendous" and said that Brown has a "significant chance" of playing in 2020.
                      That's amazing. Kid almost lost his life a few months back. I wish him all the best.

Comment

Wow. That's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Tech, Baylor, TCU don't draw the attention UT does. That's probably the reason why. Nothing wrong with FCS gimme games from time to time to get healthy. Why the inquiry into our schedule? Clemson, Bama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Miss St, etc not enough for you?

Doesn’t fit his agenda. The season can’t get here fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Comment

VB video drops the18th.

Sounds like Vernon Jackson could have a career ending injury.

No video drop, kid has no clue what he wants. One day he will pick a program and suit up.

Comment

“Texas S Brandon Jones said he wakes up every morning at 3:15 am, goes to the bathroom and drinks 2 water bottles, then holds it in to pass the pee hydration test.”

Go on...

Comment

Working...
                                X