• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Fire any time of the year.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      It's a trip you take with your wife who more than likely keeps your sack in her purse.
      Harsh but probable true. *** has this country gone to. Sorry Rant over carry on.

Comment

Travel is only limited after a kid if you let it be. Ours have been to Cancun, Aruba, and multiple road trips from 6 months on. Zero problems because if you travel often before kids and then get to know your kids you know exactly what is needed to make it happen.

Comment

Millennials......SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Travel is only limited after a kid if you let it be. Ours have been to Cancun, Aruba, and multiple road trips from 6 months on. Zero problems because if you travel often before kids and then get to know your kids you know exactly what is needed to make it happen.
            Flying with kiddos is tough. Just packing car seats and pack-n-plays is a huge beat down

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              Flying with kiddos is tough. Just packing car seats and pack-n-plays is a huge beat down
              Yea we never took any of that

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                It’s what you see when you change a diaper!
                Hahaha

I guessed it was a trip when you went to make a baby. I see that ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                  As a side note, you can rent all that stuff for fairly cheap at any domestic location.

Comment

Have you been to Charleston? If not you should check it out. Get a place downtown and eat your way across the city. It is an awesome city to vacation in.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Millennials......SMH.

We really need to reclassify the millennials into two different groups because one is not like the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        We really need to reclassify the millennials into two different groups because one is not like the other.
                        True.....my wife is a millennial.

.....I didn’t mean all of them, just the ones going on a “baby moon”. Which is weird in itself. Isn't it a play on the word “honey moon”, which comes AFTER the wedding? So wouldn’t a “baby moon” technically be for AFTER the baby comes? I’m just thinking out loud here.

Oh to be young again....couple showers, gender reveal parties, getting my “Mud Run Finisher” shirt, watching the Cross Fit games, ghosting friends, throwing shade, trolling, buying a Tiny House, going Paleo, all while dropping the gluten......
                        Last edited by RLB; 07-13-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Sometimes you know how a thread is going to turn out just by the title.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            Swampa your pm box is full! Clear some room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord, take me now. Gender Reveals, Babymoons, what’s next?

Comment

We're about to take the family on a beach "hunting moon". Because for the next 5 months if I get any time off it will be spent at the lease, with or without the wife and kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X