No announcement yet.

Houston Rainfall Totals last 7 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Greatwood (subdivision in Sugar Land). We got 18 inches yesterday over an 8 hour period. It was crazy! I was closer to flooding yesterday than at any point during Harvey. I stand by the accuracy of those numbers that were kept up by having to dump a 5" rain gauge every 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
      Maybe she calls her boyfriend "Rain"?
      Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      that too sounds like a biblical disaster.... 21"
      Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Did it seven times.
      Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      ^^^ Curt beat me to it
      Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      We had about 3" in Fulshear.
      Perfect finish Kevin!!

Prayers for those affected by the heavy rains!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I live in Greatwood (subdivision in Sugar Land). We got 18 inches yesterday over an 8 hour period. It was crazy! I was closer to flooding yesterday than at any point during Harvey. I stand by the accuracy of those numbers that were kept up by having to dump a 5" rain gauge every 2 hours
        My brother got over 20” in 8 hours yesterday just east of Needville. House flooded and it did not flood during Harvey. His son is ten miles south and don’t think he got 1/2”

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Perfect finish Kevin!!

Prayers for those affected by the heavy rains!

My exact thought!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The intensity between 3 and 6 PM in Richmond was as bad, if not worse, than anything I saw during Harvey. I could easily believe we got over 10" in two hours at the worst of it. Water built up in my back yard and ran under a wall soaking the carpet and pad along the wall. This had only happened one other time during the hardest rains in Harvey, but this came back further into the room than what occurred in Harvey.

Comment

I drove from League City to Boerne last night and it rained hard until I reached Columbus.

Comment

Working...
              X