No announcement yet.

Most calories one glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You asked for “night time” easy to consume calories. Please don’t discount what I’m telling you. It works....
    Pie Filling (pick your flavor) eat by itself or mix with other things in a shake
    Ice cream (can be mixed with pie filling)
    Muffins (the big single package muffins) pick your flavor. Small and calorie dense.

Stay away from “mass gainers”. Stuff is trash and very $$$$

Comment

Mass gainers are trash but pie filling and ice cream is ok? I'd say they're about equal in the trash scale lol. Gainers are mostly just extra sugar like the pie fillings and such.

Comment

I had a similar problem in high school. Only way I kept weight on was hitting the weight room and forcing myself to eat. Not fun but got me to college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Mass gainers are trash but pie filling and ice cream is ok? I'd say they're about equal in the trash scale lol. Gainers are mostly just extra sugar like the pie fillings and such.
          Do you have any real valid knowledge on what is really in “mass” gainer powder? No, you don’t other than what you may have read on a label. 17yrs dealing with this stuff and I know nothing...... move along.

Comment

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              Do you have any real valid knowledge on what is really in “mass” gainer powder? No, you don’t other than what you may have read on a label. 17yrs dealing with this stuff and I know nothing...... move along.
              Yeah ok bud, we all know what's in a ****in pie filling lmao
              fwiw I've never used a gainer in my life and think they're ridiculous way to gain weight, but so is pie filling. At least you might be able to find a good quality less sugar-based gainer if you look around.

Comment

Back when I was still throwing in college, my thrower buddies and I would buy cans of tuna by the case at HEB. We'd mix all kinds of crap together and eat that stuff constantly. We'd call it tuna salad. But it would just be a mix of anything that included stuff like canned veggies, rice, mac n cheese, or whatever we had in the house. We weren't really shooting for good taste, it was just calorie dense, high protein slop.

Comment

1. Kid has a medical condition get him checked out
                  2. Or Kid is not eating north of 3500 calories
                  3. Caloric surplus with zero weight training equals fat ***.

4. Cookies, “breakfast tacos”, biscuit dough, pie filling is the worst **** Ive ever heard of. Are you trying to make your kid a lard ***, diabetic cardiac arrest patient?Dont listen to that. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    I have a Vitamix. He eats as much as he can. At least a few breakfast tacos and a muscle milk in am. Takes about 1.5# of pasta and sausage with him along with other snacks. Eats when he gets home. Only place I can add is at night. He usually drinks a large glass of whole milk and goes to sleep. Trying to find the most calories to add to before bed drink
                    Tell him to enjoy it while he can!

Comment

Double down protein works at our place! Lol. Jkjk

Nutrient dense food is key, eggs, milk, salmon, beef, poultry, sweet potatoes, beets, asparagus, nuts, beans, apples, peaches and on and on.. gotta have the fruits and veggies to help with all the antioxidants and reduce swelling and recovery

All this sweet stuff will add the calories but it will crash him big time after lunch and that's probably when practice is. He'll be so tired and lethargic.. wish i knew then what i know now.

I work with sports nutritionists daily in MLB, NFL and local colleges and universities.. maintaining position weight is crucial when playing at more advanced levels.

You and your fam have a task keeping that much food around for a very active teenager.. good luck man! Let me know if i can answer any specific questions or anything.. happy to help!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Keystone tall boys and totinos pizza rolls did the trick for me. Still trying to get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                          Not picking a fight, but didn't I read you advocating Diet Coke a while back?

Comment

There's lots of good advice on here, and also terrible advice. Jason85 pretty much nailed it on post #5. He's just going to have to eat a lot more, and it needs to be good food mostly.

Pie filling, Ice cream, muffins?? Might as well pour sugar right down your kids throat.
                            Gotta be a troll post.

I read this the other day. This is Hafthor Bjornsson's meal plan. Worlds Strongest man, 6'9" 410 lbs. These are the kind of foods he needs to eat.

6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcca, Glutamine + handful of almonds
                            7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
                            9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
                            11:50 Bcca, glutamine,
                            12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
                            14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
                            14:30 Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo
                            17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans
                            18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
                            20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
                            22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter
                            Last edited by Grizz83; 04-05-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X