Euro help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro help

I keep getting this goo in the sinus area of my skulls that refuses to come out. Everything else is clean except this spot. Its causing a dark spot on the skull. Simmered for about 9 hours with short breaks to pick off flesh. Currently drying now but wondering if there is a way to get it out without destroying the small bones.
    Attached Files

Honestly I wouldn’t spend much time worrying about it. Once you use the coloring you likely won’t even see it.

Also, why simmer for 9 hours? That’s a long job. I low boil for an hour then power wash it all away.

Comment

Power wash

Comment

That’s a greasy looking skull. Put a little dawn in the water for about 30 minutes of boiling. When you’re done washing the skull hit all the small holes with an air gun.

Comment

I cook mine with at around 180-200 with baking soda and dish soap in the water the whole time. I change my water every couple of hours. This job got 3 pots of water and went through half a bottle of dawn.

I dont pressure wash because every one I have ever seen power washed was missing all to tine lace looking bones in the nose. Many are missing the sinuses as well. I like to keep it as intact as possible.

Comment

Looks like you need to pull all of the sinus out. They goo will come with it. You will still need to power wash it too.
            The longer you boil it the more damage you do to the bone

Comment

Pop ear bones out and power washer. Needle nose pliers to pull out naval cavity stuff

Comment

Working...
              X