Welp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp

Spooked some spooky does today drawing back for a shot. After I got past the hump in the cycle the letoff jiggled the arrow and my RAGE 2 blade rattled.. Not even loud. But obviously loud enough to spook them away at 40 yds.. I'm extremely annoyed. Do slicktricks rattle or they hold firm? Should I think about decreasing poundage? Thoughts

First off, if you can not draw your bow back smoothly then I would lower the poundage. Then, I would make sure that the o ring is in good shape on the Rage and you can also buy the shock collars for the Rage and to eliminate the rattle. Going to fix blades will also do it as well.

Comment

Switch broad heads. Slick tricks are a popular one and I like 2 blade blood runners from NAP

Comment

IMO most people over-bow themselves!All that speed don't matter you can pass through one deer at a time.This really shows up when they are drawing on deer in hunting situations.Also,put a little rubberband around your Rage BH's and you wont have to worry about them!
        Last edited by ShaBow; 10-29-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X