Vortex scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex scopes

Does anyone have experience with Vortex scopes? Specifically the Diamondback. I'm seeing a lot of good reviews but haven't looked through them myself.

Vortex is top knotch!! I don't own a diamondback but do have a crossfire, two vipers pst and one razor hd. The crossfire is on a CZ 452 22lr and can't complain. I would recomend spending the extra doe and at least get a viper. There is vendor on here that will giveyou a deal and he is local. I think his stage name is arrowsmith. Send him a pm and go fondle a few differnt lines!!!

Comment

I can't speak for their Scopes but I was a long time Leupold fan, and about 2 years ago bought a pair of Vortex Vulture binoculars, and will never go back to Leupold. I love my Vortex.

Comment

I have a Vortex Crossfire and like it as much as my Leupold.

Comment

I am a Vortex fan and have played with the that scope and will be buying a couple next year.

Here is my Vortex review.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=325254

Comment

I have several Vortex scopes. Dbacks and Vipers, Top Notch
            Just ordered a set of Bino's

Comment

Vortex is a great company. I own their PST FFP model and have shot it out to 1200 yards with mirage.. Clarity was nice even then.. It tracks greats, and the clicks are positive and accurate. You get more out of vortex scopes than most on the market. Also they have a top notch customer service department... I have heard of them upgrading people for free to higher end scopes that have any issues. Their diamond back, although lower end than the PST is still a great option, and I would not hesitate to put any of their scopes on my guns. I have had a few SPARCS and they work flawlessly also. The sparc has a NV mode, 3 height settings, and a AUTO shut off after a few hours... Again options you don't see till you get to the Aimpoint T-1.. which is a $600 red dot.. the vortex can be found used for $150, or new $180 ish.. I know a lot about optics if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Comment

I have the Viper scope and love it. You won't be disappointed

Comment

Here's my new addition to my Spike's AR with the Larue Tactical QD mount!

Vortex 1-4x24 PST

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351072092.442787.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	24132715

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351072017.073895.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24132714

Comment

Not sure what your price range is, but check out the Falcon Menace, at SWFA.com.. That is another scope that has a large amount of options, and very decent glass for the price range.. I have one on my fn spr .308, and we were shooting it at 1k without too much trouble.. It was also one of the first ones they ever made though. the newer lines have seen some upgrades since then.

Comment

[QUOTE=KeeganNotSansaba;6066104]Here's my new addition to my Spike's AR with the Larue Tactical QD mount!

How is the parralax on this setup? Can you run it both eyes open well on low power?

I have been thinking about getting a 1-5 or similar for my 18" spr build.

JCM

Comment

The 1-4 is awesome! If you want a little longer range the 2.5-10 is the bomb diggity! Got my rock river making 1st round hits at 700 with 75 grain .233 ammo

Comment

I have the Viper on my AR and love it, precise and repeatable adjustment, clear, and holds its zero. Want to put them on all my rifles.

Comment

Bought one couple years ago and I like it better than a leupold. Bought a 6x24x50 crossfire and put on my 7 mag. Clear and decent prices. Not to mention the warranty. Definetly consider them when shopping for a scope next time.

Comment

Working...
                            X