Musicals and Hunting don't mix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musicals and Hunting don't mix!

So I took my daughter out one last time before she heads off to school. We were going to a musical at Bass Hall. I know I'll catch grief over that, but it was her night. We were running a little late and as I was heading to the door I decided to take my bino's. I grabbed them out of my day pack and my daughter slipped them into her purse.

We get settled into our seats and my daughter pulls out the bino's. It is at this moment we realized that my Doe in Heat bottled may have leaked some. There was a pretty strong smell and we got a few looks, but it didn't bother me a bit. I guess you can say "you can take a hunter out of the woods, but you can't take woods out of the hunter."

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Lol at the doe pee

Comment

What are you trying to see, bass hall might be a 5th pin?

Comment

Pretty funny there

Comment

No shame in going to the Bass Performance Hall, especially w/ your daughter before she heads off to school. But, the scent trail is funny. Ft. Worth, it is where the west begins.

Comment

Lol, I can imagine what there face looked like

Comment

With our seats it would have definitely been a long shot. $200+ for those lower seats are not for me. I did that and I could afford to hunt.

Comment

Well, that's not what I expected. Several years ago, my family and I were third row at Bass for the Nutcracker. Being that close to dudes in their tights was a bit much. Three hours later, after dropping off Momma and daughter, my son and I were at our Menard place starting a fire and talking about not wanting to do that again!! Doe Pee aroma is classy!! Good night with your daughter though!!

Comment

I've never done a ballet. I draw the line at musicals. I agree, way too many men in tights.

Comment

Grief over being a dad to your daughter??? Glad you guys went and the doe pee just adds to the funny memories!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Grief over being a dad to your daughter??? Glad you guys went and the doe pee just adds to the funny memories!!!

This [emoji817].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Amen!

Comment

Ain't gonna catch grief from me. Sounds like this date with your princess, will be one ya'll will talk about for years

Comment

Working...
                          X