X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rum punch

Any help with a good rum punch recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pineapple juice,cranberry and coconut rum.

Comment

Are you hosting Bunko night or what?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

No! For my wife at the beach!

Comment

LMAO...I chortled...

Comment

Trying to get the kids to sleep on a road trip?

Nicely played!

Comment

Ha ha! Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                Any help with a good rum punch recipe?

Scratch the rum punch and make her some coon dog punch....you can thank me later. In a 5 gallon bucket, put 1 bottle of everclear, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of Malibu, 2 packs of Hawaiian Punch kool aid mix, and 2 liters of sprite. Finally, dump the bucket into a cooler full of ice. Bottle = .5 gallon

Give everyone a cup and call it a day.

P.s. I’m not sure if that is the correct recipe. A buddy of mine always brought it to bonfire parties in college. I don’t remember much from those parties.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  Scratch the rum punch and make her some coon dog punch....you can thank me later. In a 5 gallon bucket, put 1 bottle of everclear, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of Malibu, 2 packs of Hawaiian Punch kool aid mix, and 2 liters of sprite. Finally, dump the bucket into a cooler full of ice. Bottle = .5 gallon

P.s. I’m not sure if that is the correct recipe. A buddy of mine always brought it to bonfire parties in college. I don’t remember much from those parties.
                  I’ve heard of that before in college but they called it the panty dropper lol😂

Comment

Not rum punch but we made a drink by accident that everyone liked especially the wives/girlfriends it was 1 gallon of on 1 quart of cranberry juice and 1 liter of vodka put in igloo water dispenser and add ice to mixtures, also serve over ice in your cups. Word of caution it’ll creep up on ya

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                      Not rum punch but we made a drink by accident that everyone liked especially the wives/girlfriends it was 1 gallon of on 1 quart of cranberry juice and 1 liter of vodka put in igloo water dispenser and add ice to mixtures, also serve over ice in your cups. Word of caution it’ll creep up on ya

What is 1 gallon of "on"?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

You reckon that is one 2 liter of sprite or two 2 liter bottles of sprite?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          What is 1 gallon of "on"?

Sorry it was supposed to be 1 gallon of orange juice 1 quart of cranberry juice 1 liter of vodka

Comment

1 qt orange juice, 1 qt pineapple juice, 1 liter (or a fifth) white rum, about 1/2 cup lime juice. Simple syrup to taste if you like it a little sweeter. Pour into a glass of ice. Add a little grenidine if you like when you fill the glass and pineapple or orange slices for affect. Mango juice also goes well in it.

Dark or spiced rum makes it a little darker color so that's why I used the white rum. 100 proof Capt Morgan's can make for an interesting evening.

The wife took to rum punch after a diving trip to Roatan.
                            Last edited by sv2100; 05-12-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Any punch she likes.......... and add EVERCLEAR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X