Drew Brees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Brees

He just set the all time passing leader & of course a Texas boy (Austin Westlake). Congrats to him as he is appears to be a really great dude!

And bout to hit 500 TD passes.
    Helluva QB.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more. He has absolutely done it the right way. He’s a true professional. Glad he’s a Texas boy.

Comment

on a heck of a touchdown pass. he past Farve and manning. What an accomplishment . Curious to see of Brady ever catches him, he is about 4-5K behind

Comment

Well deserved. Pretty classy guy

Comment

I gotta say that I’m not much of an NFL fan anymore but this guy has done it the right way. A true class act. Wish the NFL would promote his values and integrity more.

Comment

Glad I’ve grown up watching that guy
              Pretty impressive list of guys in that conversation...
              Farve Manning Brady and Brees

Comment

Class act and very humble.

Comment

G o a t

Comment

Happy for him. My Neighbor was his Right Guard at Purdue. Says he is a good guy.

Comment

Congratulations to a class act. His grandfather was my high school football coach. He was tough but you respected him. The school stadium is now named after him. Ray Akins stadium. Drew had a great mentor in coach Akins.

Comment

Couldn’t have happened to a better guy

Comment

Brees is top shelf talent, character, and teammate. Professionalism at its finest. Congrats to him, well deserved. Seen an article that said he needs another ring to cement his legacy. His legacy will be just fine either way.

Comment

Nobody in my opinion couldn't be more deserving than that guy there! Congrats to him and hope he surpass 80,000 yards before he decides to hang the helmet up!

Comment

congrats drew! 72,103 is around 41 miles of passing!

Comment

Working...
                              X