Hoyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt

Do any of you shoot a Hoyt charger? Going to go to Archery Country in North Austin and shoot one see if I dig it. It's probably going to be the best boy in my price range

I have one and bought it from archery country as well. Sweet shooting bow.

Comment

Getting rid of mine since I won an HTR. It's been a great bow and I was shooting it real well.

Let me know if you're interested in a used one. It's in great shape- has new cams and new vapor trail strings. It's RH and at 29"/63# right now but can be adjusted.

Comment

Very under rated bow. I owned one for a short time. But wouldn't hesitate to pick one up again.

Comment

I called them to make sure they had one and good thing. I live in south austin and they only had one in 60 pounds.
          Thanks for the info. I want to go shoot one.

Comment

My wife had one. Definitely worth the money! It's a higher quality than most of the bows that size

Comment

Great Bow.

Comment

My first and current bow. Nothing else to compare it to but I like it. Bought it from Cinnamon Creek Archery and they say that it is there best selling bow hands down. Think that has more to do with the price though. Good luck with your purchase!

Comment

I went up to CCA and they where helpful, I shot bows for over 4 hours.. Found the one liked. Was great to have such selection to try.

Comment

I had 2 PSEs and switched to the Hoyt Charger about a month and a half ago. So happy I did. I love this bow.

Comment

I bought a 2015 Charger from there a couple weeks ago. I was planning on buying an Elite Synergy when I walked in the door. I shot the Synergy, the No Cam, and several others and after shooting all of them I decided to grab the Charger. Of course the back wall was not quite as solid as the Synergy or the No Cam but it definitely wasn't 500 bucks weaker. I love the bow and plan on using it for several years! No regrets in buying this bow over the others and it freed up some "extra money."

Comment

I have one that I bought back in May. Its very good bow for the price

Comment

Working...
                        X