No announcement yet.

opinions on tuning issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO WAY you should be underspined. I shoot an Obsession Def Con 6 with a 29" draw, 70#'s with Black Eagle Carnivores cut to 28" and 150 grains of rear insert weights and a 125 grain head for a total weight of 595 grains and these suckers shoot a bullet hole everytime and shoot my 125 grain Ramcats like darts and any mechanical I put on them. These Black Eagle Carnivores are a .250 spine! Something ain't right in my opinion, but I have not tinkered with my set up since Muddy set me up with the Black Eagle shafts, just upped the FOC a little!

Comment

It was a yoke tuning issue on the cam. Took 3 twists on the top and bottom. DMack fixed me up yesterday. Bowtech says set centershot and leave it. Tune by twisting yoke cables.

Got it shooting good. Arrows are flying pretty. Took it out to 80 yds yesterday. Just gotta do some fine tuning for broadheads

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        It was a yoke tuning issue on the cam. Took 3 twists on the top and bottom. DMack fixed me up yesterday. Bowtech says set centershot and leave it. Tune by twisting yoke cables.

Got it shooting good. Arrows are flying pretty. Took it out to 80 yds yesterday. Just gotta do some fine tuning for broadheads
        Got any pics of the 80 yard groups?

Comment

Boom! Good to hear! When is your elk hunt Bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Got any pics of the 80 yard groups?
            I wouldn't call them groups. More like loose associations.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Boom! Good to hear! When is your elk hunt Bobby?
              About 30 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                About 30 days!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X