• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast of a Buck! Congrats

Comment

Beautiful buck, congrats.

Comment

Thats just perfection all the way around. He is just built to score good too! Super accomplishment sir.

Comment

Congrats. You seem to get it done year in and year out. Great video as always!

Comment

Awesome buck, Congrats

Comment

mercy i thought he'd drop in sight, when he stopped the first time i thought he was going to crumble.

when he bounded off I was like wth!@!!

Comment

Great job on the true trophy. What a season let alone a weekend for your group.

Been a good yr in the hill country!

Comment

Awesome trophy! Congrats to you!!

Comment

Wow! Heck of a buck! DANG! 159" Congrats.
                    Ya gotta love when it all comes together

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter View Post
                      Thanks for the kind words, but you have raised the game! Congrats on another monster hill country slammer! Love it!

Enjoyed the video....and glad that little doe didn't ruin your hunt. She was sketchy.

When I get done playing "hunting guide" in Brownwood.....I may need to come back. I miss that country.

Thanks, I appreciate that! Yes, that little doe was definitely giving me fits. "Sketchy" is an understatement. Every time I was getting ready to draw, she sensed it rather through sound, movement, or 6th sense. I've said it for years, but in my experience...it's almost always easier to smoke a mature buck than a springy doe!!!!!

You are always welcome bud...just don't bring Bobby. I'm kidding!!!! But seriously, don't bring Bobby!!!! I kid! I kid!

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                      Congrats on another great buck Michael, and I can"t believe you let that deer walk!!!!
                      Thanks bud! Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking. I didn't mention it in the original post, but I went after the buck that morning. He came strolling past and offered a shot, but I forgot my camera arm in camp and I didn't want to shoot him off camera. That evening when he came out, I initially passed but quickly regained my senses. Trust me, I'm truly glad I did and it all worked out.

Guys, I really appreciate all of the kind words and comments. It's enjoyable to share the story, pics, and video footage, but the positive feedback always makes it more special, Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Great video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So do you have a different bow for all your camo Patterns? Love this deer.....

Comment

Originally posted by michaelw View Post
                            thanks, i appreciate that! Yes, that little doe was definitely giving me fits. "sketchy" is an understatement. Every time i was getting ready to draw, she sensed it rather through sound, movement, or 6th sense. I've said it for years, but in my experience...it's almost always easier to smoke a mature buck than a springy doe!!!!!

You are always welcome bud...just don't bring bobby. I'm kidding!!!! :d :d but seriously, don't bring bobby!!!! I kid! I kid!
                            ha! :d

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                              So do you have a different bow for all your camo Patterns? Love this deer.....
                              LOL Mitch!!!! I love my ASAT!!! Would be cool to have one in KUIU too though. Unfortunately, I usually change bows about once every 10 years...rather I need it or not! .

I'll probably hang on to this one for sometime. While I like the custom dipped ASAT, the handle made from mesquite wood in Brady is the icing on the cake!

Thanks again bud!

Comment

great buck congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X