Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference in your faces in the pics says it all.

Your man boob must really be in the way on the first pic

Comment

Awesome man congrats!

Comment

Doesn't look like the same person. Congratulations to you.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That is fantastic. It's not easy to do and you should be very proud of your accomplishment.

Comment

Awesome. I wish I had the will power. I'm getting closer. If it wasn't for Blue Bell I'd be a supermodel.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Way to go man !! Awesome results. I started intermittent fasting on Sunday.
                That's great! My plan is to do IF for maintenance when I get to where I want to be.

Comment

Can you pm me? What exactly was your plan? Amazing results for 6months!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Wow I just watched your video. No way i could starve myself like that. I am wayyyyy to active and need food intake!

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        Can you pm me? What exactly was your plan? Amazing results for 6months!!!!!

PM sent

Comment

Congrats! You figured out early that a lifestyle change is the key - good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                            Wow I just watched your video. No way i could starve myself like that. I am wayyyyy to active and need food intake!
                            I thought the same thing but it's night and day easier compared to low calories. Especially with the electrolyte drink I take. There was actually multiple studies done on this that support it. Your body goes into fasting forced ketosis within 24-48 hours which really helps. Once your body adapts to the lifestyle you feel even better than when your eating 3+ meals a day. It sounds crazy but you've got to experience it to see for yourself. If you think about it the way we eat today with so much food and sugar/white carbs in every meal is not a way people have ever eaten. People throughout history have eaten closer to how I am eating now. A fasted lifestyle.

Comment

I have already cut out as much white carbs and sugar when I started a product called Thrive about 5 weeks ago. I am down 21lbs already. I couldn't live on the veggies that you're eating. I am not a veggie eater but I eat a lot of protein, fresh tomatoes, and limit my fruit to early part of the day because of the sugar in them.

Comment

Good for you, bud. Congrats on the new lifestyle and weight loss! You’re an inspiration for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X