Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do we do? He's 5. Hard to let him walk...but I want to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which way are you leaning and why? I'm very curious to hear your response. No wrong choice here.

Comment

If you surely want him to survive, just let me hunt him and he will for sure last at least another 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
        So which way are you leaning and why? I'm very curious to hear your response. No wrong choice here.
        I doubt seriously that I will kill him. I bet you I hunt him 20 times to try to get good pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          I doubt seriously that I will kill him. I bet you I hunt him 20 times to try to get good pictures.
          Catch and release hunting at its best. We knew that was the answer.

Comment

That deer is surely impressive. I didn't realize he would score that much until I started adding everything up that he has going on. I got 203" roughly but I am no expert. Have to say, this deer's sheds look better than a wall mount and you have a little room left on that table!

Is TUCO's buck still kicking?
            Last edited by JeffK; 08-25-2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              That deer is surely impressive. I didn't realize he would score that much until I started adding everything up that he has going on. I got 203" roughly but I am no expert. Have to say, this deer's sheds look better than a wall mount and you have a little room left on that table!

Is TUCO's buck still kicking?

He's around!

Sent from my Walkie Talkie using Tapatalk.

Comment

Dont think I've posted this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0978.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	24458345

Comment

Man, I wish I had problems like this! This is like winning the lottery and asking what do I do with all this money.

Just kidding, Just kidding

I am sure you know what to do. You seem to have growing giant deer figured out.

If it were me I would walk him. At 5 yro he still has some seeds to sow.

Comment

Awesome deer Marko!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a flying squirrel from that last pic! Hell of a buck and I can't wait for the hard horned pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        This deer deserves a video camera and a Youtube link!! Please video and share!

Comment

Finally got him to stand still and look at game cam... only thing better would be if it was daytime.

Name:	PICT0557 (1).jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	24460182

Name:	PICT0782 (2).jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	24460183

Comment

Alright, that does it.... I'd shoot that sob if I was you

I know your genetics are all native, with no imported deer. But I know that the deer breeder Marty Berry has always claimed to have a pure south Texas deer herd. One of the main looks that his deer has is multiple drop tines off the end of their main beams like this buck does.... I'm just mentioning this, because he had to start with some foundation deer from somewhere and I'm just really curious if any of those deer came from your general region. It would be really neat to be able to make that connection.... anyway congrats on another awesome monster, and post up some of your other trail camera photos.

Comment

Wow, I know you have shot much higher scoring (pretty amazing you can say that because i think that buck is 212 plus) but that would be an amazing character trophy with shock factor. Congrats on growing one that really has everyone excited to see more pics.

Comment

What a nice buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X