Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Then how do you explain liberal sites like Yahoo? Go to their comment sections and it's 9 to 1 pro Trump.
    Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Not sure what stories you are looking at, but I have seen way more support for Hillary
    Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
    seems yahoo is not a very "liberal" site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    The articles are 100% anti Trump and pro Hillary. The thumbs up/down in comment sections show favor to Trump 9 to 1

Comment

I have resisted Trump from the git-go because I never liked the egotistical bastage. I told anybody who would listen that before the election, in the last few days, the Dems would come up with some dirt on him, and they did. No way is a guy like Trump free of some kind of dirt in his past. Whether the womanizing thing is true or not, it's hung around his neck like a dead skunk. He was the absolute worst choice of all that ran in the primaries. I said I would never vote for the sob, but come election day I will vote a straight Republican ticket and pretend I didn't vote for him. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

I think Texas has been on a trend to approach Purple status and if you ask me is Purple now. It will be interesting in this election to see if it shows blue or red in the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          I have resisted Trump from the git-go because I never liked the egotistical bastage. I told anybody who would listen that before the election, in the last few days, the Dems would come up with some dirt on him, and they did. No way is a guy like Trump free of some kind of dirt in his past. Whether the womanizing thing is true or not, it's hung around his neck like a dead skunk. He was the absolute worst choice of all that ran in the primaries. I said I would never vote for the sob, but come election day I will vote a straight Republican ticket and pretend I didn't vote for him. It's the only thing that makes sense.
          Trump is exactly who we said he was......but so is Hillary.

You got 2 choices........don't vote, be happy with what you got

Comment

Media bs thier polls are almost made up numbers

Comment

In a year that I am trying to turn the only blue precinct in Bastrop County red, I get turmoil in the Republican party casting doubt on how many Republican votes I get. Just wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Trump is exactly who we said he was......but so is Hillary.

You got 2 choices........don't vote, be happy with what you got
                there's actually more than 2 options.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  First those illegal aliens would have to become legal to vote, which won't be happening anytime soon.

They ALL Vote, illegally.

Comment

trumps tax proposals are why I'm voting for him, who gives a **** about his locker room talk, his ego and so on, the dude is a billionaire, he knows how to do negotiations and so forth....what has Hillary done besides betray America.................waiting still............................................. ........................

Comment

i think not...NEVER
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        It's not all Cali, a very large portion of our neighborhood is from New York and Illinois as in Chicago, etc... The influx of people from the Northeast has been going on for years.

The cost of living down here is a major attraction.
                        My next-door neighbor is a DE transplant, I lucked out though as he is Republican! If I can just get him to take down the **** Eagles Flag we will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                          there's actually more than 2 options.

Viable options?????????

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                            i think not...NEVER
                            And axed thread. Haha

Comment

My wife's cousins husband said something about Hillary on facebook and secret service showed up at their house and gave him a warning and referred to Hillary as "president Hillary Clinton".

Comment

Trump will win, just vote and don't listen to media. They are trying to convince you its a losing cause so you just will not vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X