X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
    Good job in proving this guy is a dip****

Comment

what a pice of **** I was all exited here for the guy.

Comment

"Austinhunter30" you are not getting any brownie points here doing that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Good job in proving this guy is a dip****
          +1

Comment

I call BS.... Had u pegged from the get go. At least you covered the guys face u used so we can't call you a "catfish". U don't have to pull picks from the Internet man. Not cool.
            Can you imagine the kind of life this guy must have? Anti social. Liar. Loner. Loser. What else?

Comment

Actually hope he's real and actually shows up for the grxh but i bet he dont

Comment

[ATTACH]446931[/ATTACH]

ha ha ha, I got this one this evening!!!!! It was an epic battle with just my trust sling shot..

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                  Can you imagine the kind of life this guy must have? Anti social. Liar. Loner. Loser. What else?
                  He's just enjoying the fact we are even talking about his posts. ****** bag.

Comment

^^^lmao^^^^^

Comment

I hate to tell you, but I think paintman is pulling a fast one on yal. He might be our troll.

Comment

If it is I feel bad for calling him a ****** bag lol. It would be pretty dang funny if it was

Comment

The whole dang thing is pretty funny if you ask me. I know what everyone will be talking about GRXH. We should make paintman take a swim.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3583 View Post
                            I hate to tell you, but I think paintman is pulling a fast one on yal. He might be our troll.
                            Lol oh man this guy is a good troll!!!
                            Faked my name with viper3583 instead of 3853 and copied my info.
                            Lol nice one troll.

Will the real viper3853 please stand up....Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358909491.458073.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	24162403

Lol can't wait to see everyone at GRXH!!!!
                            Last edited by viper3853; 01-22-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

If it is I feel bad for calling him a ****** bag lol. It would be pretty dang funny if it was
                              He is a ****** bag but its not him

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                                Lol oh man this guy is a good troll!!!
                                Faked my name with viper3583 instead of 3853 and copied my info.
                                Lol nice one troll.

Will the real viper3853 please stand up....[ATTACH]447031[/ATTACH]

Lol can't wait to see everyone at GRXH!!!!
                                Wow viper. This guy is a pro. He prolly has fifty Facebook pages and has relations with as many men over the Internet and should be on the catfish show

Comment

Working...
                                X