Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 05-16-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
LWolken
Ten Point

Hunt In: Montgomery & Grimes
Arrow Daily Bible Portion (Wednesday)

Daily Bible Portion – 4 of 7
"SAY
"
(Weekly Reading>>Leviticus 21:1-24:23, Ezekiel 44:15-31, Galatians 3:26-29)

We see in Ezekiel 43:10-12 that Yahweh asked the prophet to describe the pattern of the Temple as it is a universal law. This is why Paul was emphatic that believers follow and walk according to the plan, as it is a holy plan we are following.

Ezekiel 43:10-12 "describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider the plan, and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple - its arrangement, its exits and entrances-- its whole design and all its regulations and laws. Write these down before them so that they may be faithful to its design and follow all its regulations. This is the law of the temple: all the surrounding area on top of the mountain will be most holy. Such is the law of the temple."

Yahweh's Plan
(The Sons of Zadok – the Priests)

In the book Sons of Zadok Dr. C.M. Oliver writes

"In seminaries to become ministers of Yahweh none seemed to teach anything about ministering to God! Very few people even believed that God needed ministering to.

What characterizes the person who may minister to God? Ezekiel 44:14-16 acts as pivotal verses, separating those who will minister to the people and declaring who will NOT minister to Him. 'I will make them watchmen of the Temple, to perform all its chores, everything that needs to be done in it. But the priests, who are Levites and descendants of Zadok and who faithfully carried out the duties of my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign Lord.' "

True priests who minister to Yahweh will,

"Teach [Yahweh's] people the difference between the holy and the profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean…They shall also keep [His] laws [Torah] and My statutes in all [His] appointed Feasts, and sanctify [His] Sabbaths" (Ezekiel 44:23-24).

In the New Testament, Peter in 1 Peter 2:5-8 was addressing the fact that our bodies are now the temple of Yahweh and we must act according to the pattern written in His word.

1 Peter 2:5 "You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to Yahweh through Yeshua the Messiah."

The Messiah is that word given to Moses but the people rejected that stone. The Five books of Moses are referred to as stones. The stone the people rejected was the book of Leviticus. Contained in this book are all the instructions for the priesthood and the laws that govern the earth.

Isaiah 63:11-13 "Then he remembered the days of old, Moses and his people, saying: 'Where is He who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of His flock? Where is He who put His Holy Spirit within them, who led them by the right hand of Moses, with His glorious arm, dividing the water before them to make for Himself an everlasting name, who led them through the deep, as a horse in the wilderness, that they might not stumble?'"

1 Peter 2:7-8 "Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, the stone the builders rejected has become the capstone, a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. They [the Israelites with Moses] stumble because they disobey the message [the Mosaic Covenant]- which is also what they [the bride/priesthood] were destined for" (NIV).

Yahweh's Plan
The Appointed Feasts of the Messiah

Leviticus 23

"Yahweh said to Moses, 'Speak to the Israelites and say to them: These are MY appointed Feasts'" (Leviticus 23:1-2).

As mentioned earlier, the Feast Days of Yahweh are called the paths of righteousness. They hold a prophetic eternal nature about them that teaches and reveals the way to believers . We walk in these paths not for salvation purposes but in the pursuit of holiness unto Yahweh that glorifies His Kingdom on earth.

Hebrews 12:1-2 "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Yeshua, the author and finisher of faith."

The Paths of Righteousness

The paths of righteousness are the Covenants, Feast Days/moedim, the Sabbath and New Moon festivals. These celebrations are all designed to work in unison for the Bride, the priesthood of the Messiah. They act as a highway of holiness for the ingathering of Yahweh's redeemed people in the latter days – the age of Messiah (Isaiah 35:8-10; James 1:12; 1 Peter 5:4).

Psalm 23:3 "He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."

Proverbs 8:20 "I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice."

Proverbs 2:20 "So you may walk in the way of goodness, and keep to the paths of righteousness."

Proverbs 4:11 "I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in right paths."

continues tomorrow...
LWolken is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top