Reppin' the TBH Sticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reppin' the TBH Sticker...

Obviously, we appreciate all those that support TexasBowhunter.com through the purchase of shirts, caps and the display of the TBH sticker, but...

...I just got off the phone with a co-worker telling me the story of how he was driving back to Houston today on I10 from his lease outside of Uvalde. His carrier bearing had gone out on his pickup, which prevented him from driving over 65mph on the interstate. Obviously that can be a (minor) inconvenience on the interstate, but he said he only had ONE driver that got so mad that he honked and flipped him off as he passed by...and of course that driver was "representing" with a TBH sticker on their back window.
    My Flickr Photos

Oh no, not another TBH bad driver thread...

PS I got a sticker but am one of the good ones!

Comment

Obviously someone sold their truck and forgot to remove the sticker.

Comment

I bet it was curtintex....Doesn't he own Houston?!...

Comment

Back in the day having that sticker was pure gold. Now, you never know what will happen.

Comment

So, is this a sticker sighting thread?
            You left out the vehicle description

Comment

Lol, I had a guy pass me on the shoulder of the road on a 4 lane hwy with a tbh sticker.

Comment

Fake news!

Comment

There should be an application process to be able to put a sticker on your truck!

And all you people who sell your vehicles with the sticker on... shame on you!

Comment

I sold my f-350 to a dude in Houston. First thing I did was take all the stickers off.

Comment

I would have honked at him from the valley if I knew he was in the left lane...

Comment

Was he in the fast lane by chance?��

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          Was he in the fast lane by chance?��
                          my first guess. probably doing 65 passing a semi doing 64.

Comment

65 mph, surely he was in the right lane and not the left???

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I bet it was curtintex....Doesn't he own Houston?!...

I happen to know that Curtintex is an amazing and courteous driver who in fact doesn’t own much of anything.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X